7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4441789 times)

So e621 just hit 1 million submissions

Viewable submissions.

MLD already said it lol whoops

I'm surprised there's no celebratory images though, surely someone out there would have preemptively made a celebration image or something

So e621 just hit 1 million submissions

1 million reasons to get rid of the furry community

1 million reasons to get rid of the furry community
Hey, furry hate goes in the Nigerian Cunts thread, you're in the wrong place to be sharing this unwanted message

Hey, furry hate goes in the Nigerian Cunts thread, you're in the wrong place to be sharing this unwanted message
ok

maybe if you could read you would realize that egg isnt nc

maybe if you could read you would realize that egg isnt nc
Didn't say he was, nor do i care, i'm just redirecting him to the place where his comment will be better appreciated

Didn't say he was, nor do i care, i'm just redirecting him to the place where his comment will be better appreciated
i am my own vigilante

one with the force the force is with me

Nigeria vs. The Furry Thread: Part 3: The Outcome is Going to Be Exactly the Same

Once again egg is not nc despite his great name

The entire forum other than here would apreciate his comment #freethetrains

Once again egg is not nc despite his great name
Though it is a bit coincidental that this :egg: guy shows up soon after you made that egg topic, and that he just so happens to be vocal about his dislike of furries...

It's almost like... he is related to you and/or the Nigerian Cunts and you're just coming out of nowhere to claim that he isn't...

#freethetrains
Don't you start this stuff again

#freethetrains
yeah go ahead and free the trains again so you and your cronies can finally be rid of this forum

Though it is a bit coincidental that this :egg: guy shows up soon after you made that egg topic, and that he just so happens to be vocal about his dislike of furries...

It's almost like... he is related to you and/or the Nigerian Cunts and you're just coming out of nowhere to claim that he isn't...
Don't you start this stuff again
I'm actually not part of the NC Unfortunately. Never got an initiation. Patton isn't lying.