Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17876 times)

maroon is hilarious because of how dumb he is
context of the picture is that we were in a skype group, and he posted a photo of himself. we commented on his acne,

Maroon is nice when he isnt in the group.
maybe he just doesn't like me
idk
That's usually reserved for murderers and tyrants. A better word would be jerks or starfishs.
no
lando and tompson are really bad excuses for people

That's usually reserved for murderers and tyrants. A better word would be jerks or starfishs.
alright, why does he hang around them if theyre such massive jerks to everyone?

context of the picture is that we were in a skype group, and he posted a photo of himself. we commented on his acne,

can i please put this in my signature
im laughing so hard.

-snip-
What does this have to do with lando and tom? it seems every time you see me post in a topic you go off into your own tangent about how annoying and ugly i am and everyone ignores you.

oh god "why would the grill be that low"

lolol

What does this have to do with lando and tom? it seems every time you see me post in a topic you go off into your own tangent about how annoying and ugly i am and everyone ignores you.
Maroon has a point. Maroon isnt the target its Tom and Lando. I didn't list ANYTHING about Maroon because he didn't do anything wrong

ok
now thats a point
im sorry for laughing at the chat log maroon
:C

I didn't list ANYTHING about Maroon because he didn't do anything wrong
oh my mistake

i thought he was part of the topic because he was the first person you listed in "MAIN PEOPLE IN THE GROUP", and you know, you saying he assisted lando in attempting to crash a forum

i must have read all that wrong, whooops

i thought he was part of the topic because he was the first person you listed in "MAIN PEOPLE IN THE GROUP"
I'm going to have to agree with you on this, i have no loving clue why I'm the first person on the list when i don't do anything.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this, i have no loving clue why I'm the first person on the list when i don't do anything.
iirc didnt you tell a forumer to kill themselves (or something along the lines of that) through pm after you heard about something bad happened in their life

iirc didnt you tell a forumer to kill themselves (or something along the lines of that) through pm after you heard about something bad happened in their life
I don't remember doing that? the only person ive ever told to kill himself is maxx but that was a joke and he knows that

I don't remember doing that? the only person ive ever told to kill himself is maxx but that was a joke and he knows that
if it wasnt you it was someone in your little group

So, why isnt Landos and Tompsons keys revoked yet?

So, why isnt Landos and Tompsons keys revoked yet?
their keys are revoked.