Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server

Author Topic: Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server  (Read 8633 times)

Setro, are you loving kidding me? You do bullstuff like this all the time. Testing server strength? You richardhead, I hope your key gets revoked.

Off topi©~ TBD You still need to re add me to bc club 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Setro, are you loving kidding me? You do bullstuff like this all the time. Testing server strength? You richardhead, I hope your key gets revoked.

reading
this one cannot

He most likely is. Badspot did say this isn't the first time.

Justice has been served!

He most likely is. Badspot did say this isn't the first time.
I was typing when he posted, setro is a loving starfish.

Off topic tbd add me to bc club serioushleh

so i guess setro wanted to claim revenge for everyone making fun of him i guess lol
and Xaisk it's past your bedtime.

Here's my complete chat with Cowboy. This should clear any questions up:

Off topic tbd add me to bc club serioushleh
Please stop. You can private message The Brighter Dark and order him around there. If he doesn't add you, it's probably because he doesn't want you in the BC club.

Please stop. You can private message The Brighter Dark and order him around there. If he doesn't add you, it's probably because he doesn't want you in the BC club.
He knows he warns me in c;

forget I meant wants me in not warns

Oh wow.  Ok.  So when people say "gee, <something>" they are almost always being sarcastic.  He was not apologizing legitimately, he was apologizing sarcastically to emphasize how unreasonable the abuse was.  Hope this tip helps you during your stay on planet earth.  
Because everyone in these forums is sarcastic, seriously.

I was actually being legit. I thought I had made him angry.

Archeus just stole Setros name lol