YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35102 times)

that isnt an admin's issue. stop being such a bitch.

accidents are accidents. deal with them.
Yes it is. It is the admins' jobs to weed out corrupt cops and fix things that shouldn't have happened.

Instead of your flawed approach involving "dealing with things", why not take the extra step and say that this is an issue stemming from the design failures of CityRPs?

Yes it is. It is the admins' jobs to weed out corrupt cops and fix things that shouldn't have happened.

Instead of your flawed approach involving "dealing with things", why not take the extra step and say that this is an issue stemming from the design failures of CityRPs?
the admins are there to keep things in order and get rid of the idiots. they arent there to alter gameplay or keep someone from getting arrested.

my 'flawed' approach of dealing with things is trying to get you to stop bashing on this server when you could simply stop playing on it.
i'm not going to take an 'extra step' to say that it is an issue because i do not believe it is an issue. i believe that it is a issue that players have to deal with themselves because of their foolish mistakes.

the admins are there to keep things in order and get rid of the idiots. they arent there to alter gameplay or keep someone from getting arrested.

my 'flawed' approach of dealing with things is trying to get you to stop bashing on this server when you could simply stop playing on it.
i'm not going to take an 'extra step' to say that it is an issue because i do not believe it is an issue. i believe that it is a issue that players have to deal with themselves because of their foolish mistakes.
Even if admins aren't the right target you're still not reacting to the issues of the game. Whatever, feel free to ignore them...

Baned for a week  :panda: come on york gimme another chance I want to play :C

Baned for a week  :panda: come on york gimme another chance I want to play :C
What'd you do?

Someone showed me this on your forum, and um, it's not true. I don't know what he's talking about, but I never dropped 300 lumber and raged at him. The admins of this server should know Archeus is a liar and a troll by now and shouldn't believe these accusations.

Edit: ALSO, Archeus hates my guts because I banned him on my server for calling my admins cheaters and he accused my admin team of granting points to themselves, and then after his ban, he joined with about 5 different alt accounts.

~Image Removed, Requested by Yorktown95~
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:42:46 PM by Stained Glass »

The EXP is a timely process, sometimes will it take forever and sometimes will be quick.
and you're acting like this is okay.

why isnt it level based that requires x amount of xp to level up?

and have xp not randomized and have a steady flow coming in from whatever you're doing as the proper job, such as a pickpocket pickpocketing and a criminal commiting rape, robbing a bank/store and pickpocketing.

and the mafia gets xp for all of the above criminal stuff + murder.

basicially job related stuff.

randomized exp gain is handicapped and shouldn't be used in any case, ever.

Got baned for a week for boosting to 10 exp No warning no nothing I come on today to see that im baned you could of just reset my exp while my parnter gets a warning :/

Got baned for a week for boosting to 10 exp No warning no nothing I come on today to see that im baned you could of just reset my exp while my parnter gets a warning :/
OR you deserved the ban as you abused a feature of the server that is obviously immediately bannable, cunt.

It isn't in the rules Plus I got baned like 3-4 hours after I did it It's not like I hacked if you would of warned me I wouldn't of done it again Im not stupid I know you guys have logs

Baned for a week  :panda: come on york gimme another chance I want to play :C
You sent an appeal to myself, and I've asked Swat725 to handle your appeal because I was involved with the ban myself and including jasa. It was reasonable that your partner got the warning because he was not benefiting the EXP, and meanwhile you decided to earn EXP in an unfair manner. You appeal was denied because of the cheating was unacceptable.

Attached is a text document from my server CRP logs of you doing this for a good 6-7 minutes with FortyFour.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:53:12 PM by YorkTown95 »

I swear to god, Mach, I told you not to boost.

I did become a lawyer and spend alot money on demerits for other players, I didn't get more my exp almost of 5 hour to play.

I have enjoyed what little time I have spent on this server.  I do have a suggestion though.  I think there is not a harsh enough punishment for dying.  Although a player does lose money, lumber, items, and ore when they die with it on them, the players should have a reason to run for their lives from someone/something if they are going to die regardless.  I would suggest maybe have it so a player's walking speed is decreased the lower their health is, and also, if they do die, they should respawn with lower health.  So a player basically just needs to heal themselves to resolve their their decreased walking speed.  This would also make pick pocketing more risky as well as crimes in general.

I'm so glad I told Jasa to log everything.