YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35392 times)

One i know nobot didn't attack the server. And Two how is it attacking? All wound/nymph did was go on their alts and do that.
What I though, I went through the server logs, and Nobot does not have any alt accounts. So Nobot is off the hook.

What the forget?
I didn't do anything but stand there. Tell me one evidence you have on me.
Per private conversation with Nobot via RTB PM.

So I would like to thank Nobot getting this straightened out, So Nobot had nothing to do with this at all, it was mainly Wound and Nymph (In accordance to the server logs). And yeah it is 3am in the morning, so I couldn't think straight due to my lack of sleep, so I'm going to get myself some rest. And I would like to expressively say sorry for my inappropriate actions making false accusation at a person that was not involved at all, as with mistakes happen.

Also, I might add a forth admin position in the staff team, one of the most trusted moderators will be promoted from there, but I will have to plan on what the manager role they will serve.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:16:03 AM by YorkTown95 »

Wasn't trying to do anything, I was just joking around. I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything.

So i suggested this to yorktown yesterday but, why not add a class after lumberjack/miner that has both tools?

My suggestion is much better. Make rental/sub-lots so you can build an apartment building and then lease out or sell apartments.

My suggestion is much better. Make rental/sub-lots so you can build an apartment building and then lease out or sell apartments.
This.

So i suggested this to yorktown yesterday but, why not add a class after lumberjack/miner that has both tools?
Hmm, I wonder if Jasa would add those, I didn't had these planned.

That would be cool seeing this.

If you're just giving me these suggestions, I bring these up to Jasa if you didn't know, I don't touch the mod at all as that is not my job.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:41:23 AM by YorkTown95 »

This can only be done if the autosaver is replaced.

This can only be done if the autosaver is replaced.
I think RTB autosaver works as per BL saving? Is BL saving incorrect?

I think RTB autosaver works as per BL saving? Is BL saving incorrect?
Yes. Neither saves all ownership.

Who can clear my record? Joseph tried to pickpocket me, he did it once, so I took out my protection butter knife, unaware that he had to pickpocket me 3 times for self-defense, and killed him and took my money back. I got 261 demerits, I paid them off (I would love to have my money back though.) I find it stupid that my record has stuff on it and therefore I cannot move up the Official tree.

Okay there's a huge issue with the server atm.

You're able to make food selling events but if you're not a grocer, the food will still sell, but the purchaser won't get the food he bought. Should fix that immediately jasa lol, that's reallllly bad

I just tried to join the server because it looked cool from server preview, but I was unable because I have been banned.

The message says that the ban in unappealable, and I am very confused because I have never been on this server before. I think an administrator might have banned my ID because my name is close to Lord Tony's. I am a different person entirely, I would really appreciate if something could be done about this because I would like to try out the server. My ID is 5265, and my username is the same as my forum account.

Edit: Well oops, it looks like there is an appeal process, but I guess this post just illustrates how I've never been on the server before.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:01:01 PM by Lordy Lord »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:09:02 PM by Sentry »

Game is very unbalanced Cop to criminal ratio is like 1-10 I quit unless this ratio changes.

Game is very unbalanced Cop to criminal ratio is like 1-10 I quit unless this ratio changes.
Find somewhere better to hide at then.