YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35391 times)

This is awesome.
But a suggestion, make the city bigger in the future. It's kind of small.

This is awesome.
But a suggestion, make the city bigger in the future. It's kind of small.

I disagree. I think it should be smaller. Smaller city would demand the use of real estate, eventually.

I disagree. I think it should be smaller. Smaller city would demand the use of real estate, eventually.
I meant as the player base gets bigger.

I meant as the player base gets bigger.

Either way, I have yet to see a CityRP(G) server use the real estate system enough :P

Doctor is a pretty fun job when there are a lot of cops to heal, and it is pretty good for experience too. I managed to get eleven experience from just healing people, and currently I'm sitting at thirty one exp.

Doctor is a pretty fun job when there are a lot of cops to heal, and it is pretty good for experience too. I managed to get eleven experience from just healing people, and currently I'm sitting at thirty one exp.
Thanks for being such a great doctor.

How much exp do you need to have?

Oh my god, this server is homophobic and i can't play on it.
Shame on you, dorktown.

Oh my god, this server is homophobic and i can't play on it.
Shame on you, dorktown.
There was three people "You're" "All" "cigarettes" then there was 2 more "Whyyy" and "Ban?". Now there's more jesus christ lol.

CHRIST, LIKE 10 MORE JUST JOINED. This is loving hilarious.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:12:33 AM by Stained Glass »

There was three people "You're" "All" "cigarettes" then there was 2 more "Whyyy" and "Ban?". Now there's more jesus christ lol.

CHRIST, LIKE 10 MORE JUST JOINED. This is loving hilarious.
did "you're - all - friends", "whyy - bann", and then "stop" and finally "im all out of keys".

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 07:59:34 AM by Badspot »

did "you're - all - friends", "whyy - bann", and then "stop" and finally "im all out of keys".
Good loving riddance.

All 10 accounts on an indefinite ban (Administrative ban), and 3 IPs banned from the server for causing grief in the server, this is an uncalled act whoever planned this.

The following two: Nobot, Wound, and Nymph, had the impression of attacking my server. As they've been banned indefinitely as I won't be able to see them on the server.

EDIT: Nobot was not involved with this as I've made a mistake in my part.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:01:37 AM by YorkTown95 »

All 12 accounts on an indefinite ban (Administrative ban), and 3 IPs banned from the server for causing grief in the server, this is an uncalled act whoever planned this.

The following three: Nobot, Wound, and Nymph, had the impression of attacking my server. As they've been banned indefinitely as I won't be able to see them on the server.
What the forget?
I didn't do anything but stand there. Tell me one evidence you have on me.

All 12 accounts on an indefinite ban (Administrative ban), and 3 IPs banned from the server for causing grief in the server, this is an uncalled act whoever planned this.

The following three: Nobot, Wound, and Nymph, had the impression of attacking my server. As they've been banned indefinitely as I won't be able to see them on the server.
One i know nobot didn't attack the server. And Two how is it attacking? All wound/nymph did was go on their alts and do that.