Drama sucks; I'm better

Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21183 times)

Here are some reasons:

• I've been here longer
  • People like me more
  • People don't dread to see their name posted on me
  • People are nicer
  • I'm many people's favorite
  • Drama is dumb

Drama, you just suck. Sorry, that's a fact.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:18:15 AM by Badspot »

I prefer Games to be honest.

I don't know why, but I hope this is a thing.

I want Drama to post.

But both of you leak into other boards!

Then why post in Drama?

Because Off Topic is an overdramatic scrub.

are you serious

I have said nothing bad about you and then you pull this stuff? Seriously. I never thought you were a bad board, I liked you, I thought we were friends. Sure, you seemed a little arrogant but I never thought you were this arrogant.

At least I'm not filled with a bunch of gay-ass birthday and pony threads.

forget you.

Whoa, Off Topic, you gonna take that stuff?

are you serious

I have said nothing bad about you and then you pull this stuff? Seriously. I never thought you were a bad board, I liked you, I thought we were friends. Sure, you seemed a little arrogant but I never thought you were this arrogant.

forget you.
Woah, forget you, Drama.

are you serious

forget you.

Since when were we friends? We never talked, we never really did anything. Not to mention the fact that you never did anything about those cunts who would post stuff about me on you. You didn't do stuff. You know how much it sucks when you have a bunch of whiny starfishs saying how much I suck on the second most popular board? By the way, you're the second most popular board. Guess what I am? Yeah, number one.

Also, all the other boards hate you. It's no wonder you're called the starfish of the forums, you are the worst board of them all. Even worse than Help.

Even worse than Help.
I'm waiting for Help to say something.