Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599588 times)

if you play PS3, try avoiding a player named LIZARD_SQUAD_FMT

He uses some GTAHack and can spawn just about anything, kill you from anywhere on the map, teleport, spawn infinite sums of money, etc.

it's pretty skeptical to me that rockstar hasn't released any system requirements yet, or that steam hasn't updated the release date.

it's pretty skeptical to me that rockstar hasn't released any system requirements yet, or that steam hasn't updated the release date.
Rockstar being lazy. Nothing we can do except wait for them to finally decide to swing their big juicy rooster around our way for once.

i heard that a r* employee accidentally put the pc file's in recycle bin. they havnt figured out how to get them out of the recycle bin. RIP gta V pc port.

i heard that a r* employee accidentally put the pc file's in recycle bin. they havnt figured out how to get them out of the recycle bin. RIP gta V pc port.
Could you imagine if that actually legitimately happened? It'd be loving hilarious to watch all the Russians on the GTA forums go berserk.

Who put this passworded lock on my trash can?!

Who put this passworded lock on my trash can?!
"we need tech support"

"dont worry sir im already installing adobe reader"

Could you imagine if that actually legitimately happened? It'd be loving hilarious to watch all the Russians on the GTA forums go berserk.
I wish they would all disintegrate from the internet. they are so painfully annoying to deal with. that forum is the worst place ever

Cringe Lord Alpha reporting in.

gah i dont know who is right in that situation
i mean, the guy is totally wrong and is pulling stupid stuff out of his ass, but the page is called "Grand Theft Auto Memes"

gah i dont know who is right in that situation
i mean, the guy is totally wrong and is pulling stupid stuff out of his ass, but the page is called "Grand Theft Auto Memes"
don't dismiss information and content because of where it's coming from
dismiss it because it's really loving stupid

Cringe Lord Alpha reporting in.

[i mg]https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10888858_369842716528797_6839878086511573010_n.png?oh=1e8fa04b1817e6c318ae1f91a9811bbd&oe=55346E95[/img]
or the occasional "thanks for beta testing gta v, console players :)" comment
its just makes me uncomfortable to read it for some reason

internet doesn't grow on loving trees god damn it.

Flinging trucks and the tank itself into space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfY341FAmjg&t=5m12s
You guys are avid GTA players, so some of you probably know this, i however, did not

Looks pretty fun, makes me more psyched for the PC version