Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 87549 times)

Why the forget would the host need donations ._. you can host for free so i don't see why he needs money

The current Rising Lava setup costs $25/mo. Check your facts.

The current Rising Lava setup costs $25/mo. Check your facts.
That's not that much at all. I don't know why it requires donations. That's like 2-3 hours of minimum wage. There are working opportunities at the age of 14 even in Canada. Donations sounds more like a lazy excuse to not find work.

That's not that much at all. I don't know why it requires donations. That's like 2-3 hours of minimum wage. There are working opportunities at the age of 14 even in Canada. Donations sounds more like a lazy excuse to not find work.
Players can donate to the server if they want to, to help the host out so he doesn't have to work the "2-3 hours" himself. Players donating doesn't affect you in the slightest. There aren't any benefits other than a broom and a trail. People donate because they like these things.

Zapk isn't legally allowed to work (well idk the regulations for canada but I don't imagine 13 year olds are allowed to work, atleast they arent in america)

I demand the lava to be cake batter.

how did you get those sound effects? are they edited in or do they come with the client? i have the client and i dont really hear them

how did you get those sound effects? are they edited in or do they come with the client? i have the client and i dont really hear them

They're on the server. Enable sound downloads.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=202371.0 //Original
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248268.0 //Different sounds
Probably with custom sounds

Uhhh.... no?
My mistake, didn't really watch the video long. Just realized it was only a custom sound when you climb the wall. Disregard my post

Zapk isn't legally allowed to work (well idk the regulations for canada but I don't imagine 13 year olds are allowed to work, atleast they arent in america)
He is 14 on his profile and in I started working at 14, completely legal in America. Except it's mostly doing service like food drives and stuff. I don't know how large your scope is for jobs. I'm guessing you don't have one. I could be wrong though.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:15:27 PM by Ampersand »

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rising Lava, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on HyperTower, and I have over 300 confirmed Zapkoins. I am trained in pushbroom warfare and I’m the top camper in the entire RL armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over Blockland? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lava across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lava, maggot. The lava that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can burn you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shoving, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Rising Lava Brooms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the SPO Castle, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff lava all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

-massive snip-
For a second there, I thought it was the legit thing and someone like got your account lol. Gj, Zapk.
OT: Went to the server the other day, this is actually one of the most fun servers out there!

He is 14 on his profile and in I started working at 14, completely legal in America. Except it's mostly doing service like food drives and stuff. I don't know how large your scope is for jobs. I'm guessing you don't have one. I could be wrong though.
You still cant have a full time job until you're 18 iirc.