Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11144 times)

All of these admins...
So lazy....

First, got mod, asked if I could have mod on City RPG too, almost got perma'd by Emo_Freak who refused to do his job.

Then, got freekilled, asked kFamped to resurrrect me, gets this.

If you EVER want to apply for a position or ever GET FREEKILLED, it will NEVER be resolved.

Tezuni, stop hosting

Or atleast get better admins

I mean most mods are OK

But most of the admins/superadmins suck.

Except for maybe Crown or Eagle.

or ever GET FREEKILLED, it will NEVER be resolved.
I banned 7 people in the last 2 days for freekilling.

You were being pretty annoying about it. And if the guy said you had items, you only lost one round. No need to tell him he's a terrible admin for not res'ing you for may or may not have been a freekill.

How do you actually even get to be moderator in Tezuni's server?

being dumb

you gotta be a regular by playing on the server a lot
then an admin turns you to a moderator

To clear things up, I disliked you from the start. I remember you talking about how VIP was a waste of your money and how the server sucks and constantly asking me to perma ban you because you didn't want to ever come back etc. That's part of the reason why I took your mod away.

After you started insulting me I muted you for a few. What does this amazing moderator do? He ragequits, literally /ragequits and rejoins and was probably going to insult me again, I saw he was typing. So I decided to just ban him for 10 minutes for leaving to avoid mute.

And about not ressing you, I don't respond well to "Res me" 20 times. I like "Can you res me? I was freekilled.", Not "omg res me you're a horrible admin do your job right."

Good 'nuff, cupcake? :cookieMonster:

On a serious note, it's not like any permanent action was decided. You can probably still earn mod back if we think you're really good for it. But just don't do that stuff, no one likes it.

Btw, I appreciate you saying I'm lazy and suck at being super admin on this, it really helps you in the long run, really.

Best of luck to you my friend

idk which side to choose here

kfamped seems like a douche from what i've seen in the chat and the post above me, but johnny blockhead was being rude as well.

This server doesn't sound fun at all. It just looks like a game where you spend all your time complaining about 'being freekilled' in the chat.

Even as though I'm banned from the server for "forum trolling" by brian*...

Johnny Blockhead, first off you say that the admins weren't doing their job by working on freekills.

Admins aren't there to do the moderator's job when moderators are around.

Moderators are online to do the job to prepare for getting admins.

For instance. When an admin is online, and moderators online, the mods are meant to be under review by admins.

If you ever wanted to get admin you would do your loving job as a mod and let the super admins relax.

Also, when you pester the admins about doing something for you, youre gonna get in trouble.

And tbh i dont think you deserved admin.

Even as though I'm banned from the server for "forum trolling" by brian*...

Johnny Blockhead, first off you say that the admins weren't doing their job by working on freekills.

Admins aren't there to do the moderator's job when moderators are around.

Moderators are online to do the job to prepare for getting admins.

For instance. When an admin is online, and moderators online, the mods are meant to be under review by admins.

If you ever wanted to get admin you would do your loving job as a mod and let the super admins relax.

Also, when you pester the admins about doing something for you, youre gonna get in trouble.

And tbh i dont think you deserved admin.

I'm a moderator myself, and I have to say, our power is very limited. A lot of the time, the admins and super admins ignore us or the situations and don't really care. In fact, sometimes, they do ridiculous things themselves. It's just a server you have to get used to. I'm a tryhard moderator that tries to keep the server clean, but then I see the admins loving around and I think "what's the point in trying to moderate a server when the admins aren't even keeping themselves in line?"

I was a moderator myself too and I completely understand what you're saying. Though when I got admin I was helping with the freekills and the admins literally said, "let the mods handle freekills"

this server is administrated by dumb mondays

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 02:47:10 AM by Badspot »

I was a moderator myself too and I completely understand what you're saying. Though when I got admin I was helping with the freekills and the admins literally said, "let the mods handle freekills"

But we can't do stuff about free-kills. A 10 minute ban is a slap on the wrist for most trolls. lmao

But we can't do stuff about free-kills. A 10 minute ban is a slap on the wrist for most trolls. lmao
all you can do for freekills is resurrect and ban them. if they keep joining just keep banning?