GhostDaTa - loving idiot.

Author Topic: GhostDaTa - loving idiot.  (Read 4907 times)

coming from the person using loving hacks in a server.
you have no room to loving talk
Both of you just calm down and stop having a hissy-fit on "who has room to talk".

I know I'm one to talk, but I think Glass has temperamental issues

I know I'm one to talk, but I think Glass has temperamental issues
This. Glass, stop using topics against you as an advantage to drama someone. In that topic, he actually had a point.

This. Glass, stop using topics against you as an advantage to drama someone. In that topic, he actually had a point.
Thank You!

See he gets my point,
For forget

I support this topic.

this guy is handicap beyond belief.

If he didn't pretend to be russian and have bad grammar maybe he wouldn't be so dumb.

By the way you idiot, not all foreigners have grammatical errors, mostly punctual. Stop making stuffty excuses for you're lame-brained 3rd grade maturity and grammar.

Stop making stuffty excuses for you're lame-brained 3rd grade maturity and grammar.
hnnnng

By the way you idiot, not all foreigners have grammatical errors, mostly punctual. Stop making stuffty excuses for you're lame-brained 3rd grade maturity and grammar.

do you by chance have any excuse for this?

do you by chance have any excuse for this?

I was drunk??? hehe...

I was drunk??? hehe...
biggest cringe 2013 please ban this guy

Maxx's favourite word is "loving" apparently

I was drunk??? hehe...
Butterfly in the sky...
I can cringe twice as high...
Take a look,
It's in a forum,
A Cringing rainbow.
[/sarcasm] please dont ban me for singing

Stfu GhostTaDa your being such a richard. U loving suck. Really you do. :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

Maxx comes across as such a little bitch because he words every post like he's having a hissy fit (which he probably is, didn't read the whole thread)