Sopa is back

Author Topic: Sopa is back  (Read 8725 times)

forget it, I'm moving to Canada. Someone wanna lend me, I dunno, 30 bucks so I can start a new life there? I assume things are a bit less expensive north of the border.

You just have to worry about getting eaten by polar bears.

Also stuff is more expensive here and the internet sucks

forget it, I'm moving to Canada. Someone wanna lend me, I dunno, 30 bucks so I can start a new life there? I assume things are a bit less expensive north of the border.
Becareful, beaver attacks are deadly this time of year.

How close did SOPA come to being in effect last time?

"forget it im moving to canada" inb4 every other democratic country does this too

My whole experience of what politics are is that every politician is a total starfish. I'm pretty sure that if i were the president i would make some good changes to the country.

My whole experience of what politics are is that every politician is a total starfish. I'm pretty sure that if i were the president i would make some good changes to the country.
that's what they all say...

Semi agree with SOPA, it's people online that made this law to come to discussion, so don't whine about it, I hate people that pirate stuff, just buy it, morons.

Semi agree with SOPA, it's people online that made this law to come to discussion, so don't whine about it, I hate people that pirate stuff, just buy it, morons.

well, what happens if we buy a new game for 60 dollars, play it, and never look back at it again?

except these laws will do nothing to prevent piracy. people who are determined on piracy will get their way; it's the everyday internet user that'll suffer when this bill passes.

well, what happens if we buy a new game for 60 dollars, play it, and never look back at it again?
My experience with bioshock infinite in a nutshell.
(I didn't pirate it by the way)

I find that the video games are too expansive excuse holds no water since you are able to afford an expensive system in the first place. However try writing a letter to the company saying that you didn't buy their game because they didn't make a demo. Now Imagine thousands of those letters coming in to them.

it never went away and never will. but the politicians trying to have it know the general population isnt smart enough to remain vigilant. and just renaming it and retrying over and over it will eventually work.

We need more net neutrality, but in the end I'm blaming the pirates.