►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme

Author Topic: ►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme  (Read 9605 times)

Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme

Block Parties are back on the menu once again and we're kicking off in August with a standard Fall/Autumn themed build. Although it's not quite Halloween yet, a few spooky and scary elements have still been sneaking into the build. We're going to go for a full-on Halloween themed build in September but for now we're sticking with something a bit more tame.

The objective of this build is to build within the constraints of a Fall terrain scene. You're free to build almost anything as long as it's on terrain and it all fits in with surrounding builds. As usual, Badges of Quality are available for builds that really bring something new and exciting to the table so I'd encourage everyone to join the server and have a shot at building for the theme.

Previous Builds

Join the Server
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:48:47 PM by Ephialtes »

Great theme choice and a real good picture of all of us.  :cookie:

If someone makes a statue of Badspot falling they get a gold medal of my approval.

Cave I am working on. I find it is coming out pretty good. Btw the screenshot is outdated so there could be more / less when you come.

A spooky old tree I made.

Cave I am working on. I find it is coming out pretty good. Btw the screenshot is outdated so there could be more / less when you come.
The cave build has received a badge of quality. I am proud that it is the first in the server as well, the cave is done and I will most likely leave a WIP sign near the area where I am expanding what I have made. Feel free to explore the passage.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:28:04 PM by Bester Bageler »

I was the guy in the nose area.. I couldn't really get a good shot, though. I was sitting down and the thing blocked my face xD

I have to say the server is going really well, there's a load of great builds to check out so even if you're not in the mood to build ... come and have a look around - you might get inspired!

this would be great if i wasnt permanently banned for horsing around a little bit, not hurting anyone.

More work on the skull cave - I'm not sure what it's going to be just yet but it sure looks cool.

The server is great, but the fog is too brown. Makes things kinda ugly.