Zulious and Admrive

Author Topic: Zulious and Admrive  (Read 10031 times)

Both are known as douchebags.

I saw Zulious hosting a Mini Empires, so he was actually quite asking for this drama.
It's obvious that we wants attention. So don't give him any.

I saw Zulious hosting a Mini Empires, so he was actually quite asking for this drama.
not sure what that is supposed to mean but ok

not sure what that is supposed to mean but ok
How are you not banned yet??

Admrive has been drama'd again. Seems like a total jerk if he gets 2 dramas in a row.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241627.0

its funny how admrive always bitches about elitist dbags while he is acting like one himself.

its funny how admrive always bitches about elitist dbags while he is acting like one himself.
You're one to talk, but carry on.

can we talk more about meee????
Why are you not banned yet?

This is the third time you said this same exact thing.

Why are you not banned yet?

This is the third time you said this same exact thing.
is it against the rules to ask a question???

I don't see the problem with Zulious, other than the fact that he should be banned.

I don't see the problem with Zulious, other than the fact that he should be banned.
but i thought u were my friend!!!

Haha Zulious acting all cool in his first drama while he actually is a big cunt.
Had this argument on Badspots server once with this guy, he apparently sleeps with one of those waifu body pillows

Haha Zulious acting all cool in his first drama while he actually is a big cunt.
Had this argument on Badspots server once with this guy, he apparently sleeps with one of those waifu body pillows
not my first drama bud, you're just here for the same reason as everyone else; you hold some sort of personal grudge against me so you come on to this thread like flies on stuff. everyone hates admrive tho

not my first drama bud, you're just here for the same reason as everyone else; you hold some sort of personal grudge against me so you come on to this thread like flies on stuff. everyone hates admrive tho
Oh then there's another reason you're acting cool, idk what that is tho
and you're making us hate you more too so don't worry you'll be as cool as your buttbuddy Admrive in no time with this kind of behaviour