Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846225 times)

If it aint an s it aint worth yo time.
Eh.

My concern is  that it probably has really high miles.

Eh.

My concern is  that it probably has really high miles.
also dont forget that mini is owned by bwm so every single part of the car is ridiculously expensive to replace (even the paint :^) )

paint is paint and that is a basic gloss, idk why it'd be expensive, coupes are cheaper to repaint than sedans

but yeah not only will the oem parts be expensive, but all i've heard about mini is that they're on the lower end of the reliability spectrum. the worst of both worlds
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:35:37 PM by Zloff »

paint is paint and that is a basic gloss, idk why it'd be expensive, coupes are cheaper to repaint than sedans

but yeah not only will the oem parts be expensive, but all i've heard about mini is that they're on the lower end of the reliability spectrum. the worst of both worlds
the british racing green color is only sold by bmw and its expensive as forget

Bodyshops mix their own paints
90% of the cost in paint work is prep and labor
masking a right bitch to get perfect

If british green wears out just get it painted white lol, its a 13 year old car who cares

also here's my "want it stupidly on craigslist" car

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5861871463.html

the fact that he's trying to sell it to the same crowd who ruins s13's and ae86's for dem sick driftz makes me question the condition of the tires and clutch

maybe if it were for sale for a grand id buy it, my camry is a constant unknown as to how long itll go without serious maintenance
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 04:44:12 PM by warble »

British green is Xpensive! Take my word for it!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:22:01 PM by Kumquat »

i dont know a lot about cars but you know those cars with the lights that like come off the car
those are loving gay
British green is Xpensive! Take my word for it!
that gif is distracting as forget

i dont know a lot about cars but you know those cars with the lights that like come off the car
those are loving gaythat gif is distracting as forget

did you just knock flip headlights m8?

wtf they're my aesthetic

did you just knock flip headlights m8?

wtf they're my aesthetic
nah dude those look cool im talking about the ones that come out on the sides and they dont touch any part of the car its just this light sticking out

mr2's are my current addiction

the sw10 captures the 80's sports-car style really well (also there's one for sale. engine bay looks like hell though)

and the sw20 does the same for the 90's

it looks like someone just turned up the poly count/tesselation on the first generation and it resulted in curves where edges used to be. i love it lol

the m3 i want vs the m3 i can afford. i can't wait until i get my own house with a garage so i wouldn't have to store such nice cars outside in a parking lot

How about the '50 Ford? It looks the same, but with most of the teething problems were resolved.

How about the '50 Ford? It looks the same, but with most of the teething problems were resolved.

i dont see any mechanical difference between the two model years

whats the specific difference

Mechanically they are pretty much the same. The difference lies in minor things, such as door hinges and stuff to reduce body rattles and to improve the overall quality of the car.