Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860510 times)

b4 and after ft. el siblings

Guess you're wrong too lol. The caprice is better looking, faster by a good margin, and better handling than your average $14k pos Vic. Caprices have always outperformed crown vics. You just can't make a better car cheaper than it's counterpart in that case I guess. So caprices have always been outnumbered.

looking better and being faster =/= build quality and reliability

there's a reason why every god damn taxi and police car was a crown vic

b4 and after ft. el siblings
You could wrap the middle of the front bumper in matte black to make it look more like the EVO front lol
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:45:02 PM by Filipe »

You could wrap of the front bumper in matte black to make it look more like the EVO front lol

yeah we were probably gonna do that today, but my friends said it would look better if we just did the chrome part but idk

yeah dude roads have been ass around here all weekend, I luckily put the winter tires on my camry last week but im still losing traction on launches

yeah they still haven't salted/sanded the roads, which really needs to be done on some hills. buuut i got a new setup off of craigslist. it surprised me how effective the tires turned out to be-- i'm not even going to add weight in the rear anymore. also i love how i can powerslide everywhere at such low speeds lol, it's more predictable to do so than i thought it'd be in snow/ice

YO CAR HELP IS NEEDED, so recently I've been having problems with my oil pressure and also my starter, most of the time I start my car I have to try like 3 or 4+ times to start it - and most of the time it will only start if I give it gas. Earlier today, when I got off work it would not start at all, so I had to leave it at work and am going to get it properly looked at tomorrow. It's a 1998 Chevy Malibu, any idea what it could possibly be and possibly how much replacing it would cost me?

hey we have the same name

Guys, I checked the oil of my truck today and it's monday black. The level isn't low and the light didn't turn on. What do you usually do in this situation?

Blogland: also was running low on fuel on the highway. I was going at 60km/h and when I got to a gas station, the truck turned off right in front of the fueler.

Guys, I checked the oil of my truck today and it's monday black. The level isn't low and the light didn't turn on. What do you usually do in this situation?

change it

You mean remove all of it and refill? Do engines have a valve or does it have to be sucked up?

You mean remove all of it and refill? Do engines have a valve or does it have to be sucked up?
There's a cap you take off under the engine on it's oil pan. But before you do so, be sure you get one of those special pans for changing oil (or get a huge pot) to dump it in. Afterwards, refill it with some brand new oil up to the brand specifications, and you'll be solid

Also be sure to wear gloves and a short sleeved shirt, you don't want that stuff on you or on your clothing lmao

there's a reason why every god damn taxi and police car was a crown vic

Because ford makes fleet cars. Same reason a lot of work pickup trucks are F-150's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hF25Cowv8