Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847042 times)

So, my Yaris sedan needs an alignment, the front tires are fettered on the edges, and the back tires are damn near bald... and my parents won't pay to get it fixed because it's "Just noise"... and to make matters worse, I can't pay for it because nowhere I apply for a job at ever calls back...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I remember when the power steering on my truck broke. Good times. I did more workout in a week than a year at the gym.

Also the corolla has power steering. At least the one I drove did. You could steer with a finger.

This is my current vehicle with 186k miles on it and still runs pretty good for its age
my japanese car's got about 130k and it still runs pretty good, period ;)
I've had it for three years and the only issue it's had is the serpentine belt getting torn up once
and this one really stupid thing with the condensation reservoir, but that's not really a mechanical issue, and it's easy and free to fix

squad goals - jdm legends edition

You could steer with a finger.

idk about you but i hate that feeling. tried out my friend's roush stang and a chrysler 300 and sure the speed was fun but coming from my 330ci they felt loose and disconnected in the steering department, especially (and unsurprisingly) the 300.

Same here. Being used to my truck, although it has powersteering, you still need a full hand to move it; it's not light, it felt like I was using a joystick.

Also the corolla has power steering. At least the one I drove did. You could steer with a finger.
Yeah lmao

Mine is just the 89 base model which only has the bare essentials pretty much, but it's fine without power steering. Once you're moving it's really not that noticeable

those cars aren't bad in general but I don't care for a lot of these "OH MY GOD A GTR" stuff, they don't really stick out to me that much.

one of these are in my area hiding in an autobody car area, I don't have an actual picture of it but this is really close to it

idk about you but i hate that feeling. tried out my friend's roush stang and a chrysler 300 and sure the speed was fun but coming from my 330ci they felt loose and disconnected in the steering department, especially (and unsurprisingly) the 300.
that's a nice r34 you got there

be a shame if someone

CRUSHED IT

Ew that roof scoop on the NSX looks damn terrible tbh

it does but he did it for the gains

those cars aren't bad in general but I don't care for a lot of these "OH MY GOD A GTR" stuff, they don't really stick out to me that much.

the r34 is a little overrated, the supra has annoying fanboys everywhere but deserves high praise (maybe not in the looks department), and i doubt any non-car person would even recognize the nsx or fd3s

they're all amazing tuning platforms regardless, but judging by your taste i can understand your disinterest

that's a nice r34 you got there

be a shame if someone

CRUSHED IT

7 more years and they'll be legal to import at highly inflated prices :))))))) i'd rather have an r32 anyways

Tbh I'd def have an NSX or a Supra over a GTR

SW20 mr2 > everything else

Tbh I'd def have an NSX or a Supra over a GTR
NSX all the way, my brother's friend has one. The first time I saw it (before I knew anything about cars) I could not believe it was a honda(acura), although that was years back.