Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847661 times)

Dad let me start up his mustang for the first time, and its manual. I never knew how to start up a manual, and I ended up going 4 feet from stalling.

got gently rammed off the road by a police cruiser cause i stalled out on a major road with no shoulders.  my bumper now has some black bull bar paint from the cruiser in it.

turns out my crank sensor decided to die and thus the engine shut off
unfortunately it's located behind the transmission so this is gonna get pricey

got gently rammed off the road by a police cruiser cause i stalled out on a major road with no shoulders.  my bumper now has some black bull bar paint from the cruiser in it.

Rip

today I entrepreneur ed my lawn mower, before it was sunfaded, dirty and the hood bracket was bent so the hood wouldn't attach. Last year I was mowing the lawn on an ugly pos, but this year ima get all the pusillanimous individual while im mowing the lawn, got that V6 power lol

what it looked like before only stufftier

now all it needs is a cupholder

In other news, im registering my 89' Pulsar Nx for dailying this summer, if any of you don't remember that car, here it is, its got a 1.6L sohc gutless motor with throttle body injection, but when that engine only has to pull 2300 lbs it does ok

can i have the pulsar nx please

no give it to me i want it more

theres a stuff ton of cars for sale in my area.

- some red jeep, not a hardtop
- mazda miata, not the pop-up headlights one
- chevy suburban, 90s one
- jeep cherokee, I think it was sold
- some stuffty sedan

according to craigslist theres a stuff ton 2500+ cars for sale in my area

btw fixed the vacuum leak, must've been there a while because i can really hear the induction in wot now which i never heard before

so after like three weeks I finally got the head off the jag today, ended up having to take all the head studs out and almost everyone had some form of oil/antifreeze gunk built up on them.

fun

so after like three weeks I finally got the head off the jag today, ended up having to take all the head studs out and almost everyone had some form of oil/antifreeze gunk built up on them.

fun
not too familiar with jags, but headbolts usually run into waterjackets on a lot of motors and are usually prelubed with oil during installation

Damn my poor car needs a wash, hard to keep a black car clean lol.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:00:21 PM by BlackMod »

boi width=1000 or less pls

Also I don't know why but I've always loved the way these Ford Tauruses look (the late 90s models)

If I had any money I'd def buy one of these