Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832135 times)

so im debating shredding my credit card. I promised myself I would only get a few performance mods and stop. stuff is like crack. plshhelp

I'm thinking about putting an RB26 in my crown vic

pls do it

ey for when I buy my first car sometime in the future, should I buy a b-series civic or a honda crx?

so im debating shredding my credit card. I promised myself I would only get a few performance mods and stop. stuff is like crack. plshhelp
probably should...if you cant pay it off every month youll put yourself into some serious debt

you may have to massage the firewall a bit to make it fit :cookieMonster:

ey for when I buy my first car sometime in the future, should I buy a b-series civic or a honda crx?
ultimately I think that comes down to how much you're willing to spend. A b-series will generally be cheaper and easier to find even in stock form, whereas a crx is gonna be more expensive and way harder to find unmolested and if buy one pre-modded you may end up spending more money undoing mods that a previous owner did improperly, or ones you just don't like (of course the same could be said for a pre-modded b-series).

personally I'd go with a crx just because they seem like more fun to own.

you may have to massage the firewall a bit to make it fit :cookieMonster:

Yeah that should be fun

another vote for the b-series, everything e-maxx said is enough reason to go for it. preferably an ek hatch bc swag

I have the N55, but yeah. I plan on getting the FMIC and running a 50/50 water and meth. If E85 was easier to find i'd def try running that.

oh so you're going with a separate injection system? yeah maybe you should shred your credit card lmao

ok boys, my 2002 Toyota Camry's on its last legs. Turning 18 in 2 weeks, parents told me they might buy me a car. Me, I want to pay them back for it eventually, so I need a car I can afford. Any tips on a new-ish car that I can afford, or at least afford for the most part? I looked into a new 2017 Lancer, just for fun, and found out that with the slightly upgraded model it'd cost me $167/mo, which is about one and a half days of work for me. I can definitely afford it, and I love Lancers (as evident in my previous posts in this topic back in early 2017). Should I go for it? Any tips?

Impreza master race, forget lancers  :cookieMonster:

do you believe you can find an affordable/repairable/fix-upable crx ever

fifth and sixth gen civics can be fun
you dont seem the type to own one at all tho
EDIT: then again the type of people who used to own a civics decided to switch over to the miata
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 05:21:44 PM by Kumquat »

EDIT: then again the type of people who used to own a civics decided to switch over to the miata

*taps ur rear bumper*
nothing personnell kid

-shingo-
shingo shoji was the chad of akina. drove an automatic fwd and still kicked ass

shingo shoji was the chad of akina. drove an automatic fwd and still kicked ass

holy stuff

probably should...if you cant pay it off every month youll put yourself into some serious debt
Oh I can pay it off every month, i’ve never not paid it off. I’m just blowing paychecks haha.

oh so you're going with a separate injection system? yeah maybe you should shred your credit card lmao
What do you mean?