Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 203967 times)

fix'd
now it makes sense

that was what you were going for right?
Nope. Word should have been 'the' but got auto-corrected by my phone to 'they'.

I would much rather delegate the trailer to someone else than do it myself.  I offered to pay eksi to do it, but I don't know if that's going to happen because he's kind of weird about it. 

One thing I had thought of is to do a community trailer in a "channel flips" style - where everyone contributes a 5 second or less video and just paste them all together with a half second of static between them.
I was going to say take any 5 seconds from any of my videos but they're all pretty bad.

If you have eye bleach ready, go ahead and look.

What Badspot recently posted makes me want to try enter my BL key to the activate game on steam :P

What Badspot recently posted makes me want to try enter my BL key to the activate game on steam :P
Its's not live yet.

I like the Blockland TV idea. Each segment is a channel.

The Super Creeper server should be a horror station, and you know.
Stuff.

Between Eksi's first trailer and now TAG has finished his giant ship so ideally we could get him to host a server for a fly by of it on a magic carpet for one shot.

How about Bone's Titanic?

How about Bone's Titanic?
and we can put in shots of Collab city, Seattle, Utopia city. Because those are more recent.

I have my key memorized by heart for some reason. I guess re installing on so many different computers is why...

I have my key memorized by heart for some reason. I guess re installing on so many different computers is why...
The only part of my key I know by heart is AAM9Q.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:47:07 PM by Subpixel »

The only part of my key I know by hearts is [redac]
You should probably edit that out...

You should probably edit that out...
the first part of your key corresponds to your id; i wouldn't worry about it

I could literally just post my key with one letter off: AAM9Q-AHFV-Q54B-NKGX and nobody would be inclined enough to find it out.