Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205286 times)

yeah, i cant auth trough steam :(

We're losing a lot of Steam people because the game isn't authenticating and it throws them into DEMO mode. There's been a lot of complaints from people that "paid $6 for a demo" and want their money back.
I was just about post about this.

Why is that when Steam has issues it dumps you into demo? This isn't very good. Of course when Steam servers have problems online play should not work but forced demo. Ouch.

baddy should post a message on steam or something saying that there are a few glitches with blockland on steam

The amount of people posting about their keys not validating is going up by the minute. It's getting quite uncomfortable because a lot of people are disappointed. They bought the game and wanted to play it right away.

Really, me and Demian can't deal with the number of people saying they have problems with Steam. Badspot, you're losing a lot of people.

Another issue with the Steam error: when you try loading a save, it prompts you to enter a key.

baddy your going to loose a lot of money if you dont fix these problems.

at least warn people about them until you get them fixed

Seeing as the auth server is having a hiccup I might as well help you two out with the forums.

What the heck, I get back and I'm getting bad response from Steam, and I'm in demo mode.

Thank you all for trying to temper the wrath of the steam users.

Sadly Badspot is indisposed at the moment, I believe he's sleeping since he's been up for a long time dealing with blockland stuff since steam release.

As soon as he gets on he'll hopefully fix this problem quickly, though personally I have a feeling this has more to do with steams backend rather than Blockland.

Thank you all for trying to temper the wrath of the steam users.

Sadly Badspot is indisposed at the moment, I believe he's sleeping since he's been up for a long time dealing with blockland stuff since steam release.

As soon as he gets on he'll hopefully fix this problem quickly, though personally I have a feeling this has more to do with steams backend rather than Blockland.

thank you for informing us.

shouldn't they let you test this stuff out with a few people before you actually release it
ugh steam

shouldn't they let you test this stuff out with a few people before you actually release it
ugh steam
I'm sure they did. It worked just fine for a day or two, but steam servers are having issues now.

i think it works again