Author Topic: Char's Mini-Comics and other art (have you practiced your holy counter today?)  (Read 380142 times)

anyways the first comic
SKYE - SUPER MAGICIAN

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:30:08 PM by otto-san »

i don't speak hieroglyphics
can you add subtitles

also are you from hieroglyphia

if so i think a hieroglyphianic internet forum would be a better fit for your art sir

lol

But I just use Japanese a lot for no reason. It's never anything major, and in this case it translates to the title of the comic.

lol

But I just use Japanese a lot for no reason. It's never anything major, and in this case it translates to the title of the comic.
english
use it

lol, the first is funny even though its hard to understand
gj, i like the style

why is everything in katakana

it doesnt seem to add anything to the aesthetic besides confusing people who cant read katakana

because english is popular in japan or something
and if I ever make a comic with dialog it will be in english

Also this happened in school today

is that light chocolate milk in a water bottle

dammit these comics are adorable but WHAT'S GOING ON

seriously why would you put katakana in these things
it seems like you're just doing it to
confuse people who cant read katakana

it doesnt seem to add anything to the aesthetic besides confusing people who cant read katakana
he's wunna dem weeaboo tipes...

it not only confuses me but also causes potatoes to sprout from my lungs. which isn't the best.

he's wunna dem weeaboo tipes...

it not only confuses me but also causes potatoes to sprout from my lungs. which isn't the best.
are they potato chips

but yeah PREFERABLY use english

not forcing you

but it's hard as hell to understand

we'll start making fun of you and calling you names so you better watch out buster

we're locked and loaded and we're not afraid to be tough on the internet

i bet you're shaking in your boots now aren't you

Also this happened in school today
people were playing air hockey with a plastic bottle of fecal matter and someone got very angry and threw it across the room

two carrots then sprouted from his head as the gods punished him for his show of anger

The comics are good and if you have a problem with him using Japanese you can close the topic and don't come back. Maybe he likes Japanese? Maybe it's his god damn comic.
You guys are all acting like a bunch of loving pricks.