Author Topic: Char's Mini-Comics and other art (have you practiced your holy counter today?)  (Read 386937 times)

if you were to give these mini comics a name, i'd say go for what it generally is: "adorable adventures" or something not cheesy

actually my comics on paper do really have a name
one is "Bonk" which is the one I started in 4th grade and still draw
the name comes from the then main character who is named after the TurboGrafx-16 game series
in a way you could say he's still the main character if only because his name is the title of the series
(this guy is Bonk)

and then the other is "(Mostly) In High School" which is basically stuff that happens at in my life that I think was funny or
otherwise comic-worthy

both comics share characters because I'm lazy

actually I don't even know how I drew comics in fourth grade because like
I COULDN'T EVEN DRAW A CIRCLE
I JUST
HOW
MY CHARACTERS ARE CIRCLES
HOW DID I GET BY DRAWING DEFORMED OVALS

that animation

char you're goin places for real

the joke is that i'm actually a typesetter
incidentally, what the heck are and , i figured to be a wonky ri since the rest is in katakana, which gave me hydraulic, and while one could argue that trees are hydraulic, it doesn't seem to likely to be what you were going for. seems hella close to 全 but i've never seen it with a in the 王, couldn't find anything on it either, so i just guessed it being a borked 全 as complete, which also makes no sense.

incidentally, what the heck are and , i figured to be a wonky ri since the rest is in katakana, which gave me hydraulic, and while one could argue that trees are hydraulic, it doesn't seem to likely to be what you were going for. seems hella close to 全 but i've never seen it with a in the 王, couldn't find anything on it either, so i just guessed it being a borked 全 as complete, which also makes no sense.

well actually on the board
it's Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday / Thursday | Friday
月 = 月曜日
火 = 火曜日
水 = 水曜日
木 = 木曜日
金 = 金曜日
i guess you were getting messed up on 火 and 金 but i dunno what you're referring to with the リ
maybe I'm just writing 火 poorly

for reference for the abbreviations here is some kind of Japanese calendar site and a Google image search for カレンダー.

[TL Note: Lan may or may not refer to "NiHao Kai_lan"]

lol

damn, i forgot that they use those for days of the week, dang ass japanese
dunno how i didn't recognize 金 considering how much forgetin one piece i've dealt with in my days
and yeah i have no idea who Lan is, assuming OC or something i am just too lame to know about (i don't know why but I feel like there could have been a Tales character named Lan)

and yeah i have no idea who Lan is, assuming OC or something i am just too lame to know about (i don't know why but I feel like there could have been a Tales character named Lan)

Lan Hikari is the main character of the MegaMan Battle Network series, who the previous two characters are also from.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:21:43 PM by Char »

Aaand new comic

Apparently, someone brought a gun to school today.

wt f there riting sideways....
dat gi is suc a dribaby 2 LOL

Apparently, someone brought a gun to school today.
geez!
was it this guy?!

geez!
was it this guy?!

yes it was definitely him he was the one I saw him and he was like "pew pew" and the entire hallway exploded into a fiery flameball of doomy death

doomy death

can you make me a gif of "juuuust right"

Added a "main" character list to the OP.

ha nevermind i never said that i was going to talk about artstyle changes whaaaat are you talking about
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:33:36 PM by Char »

am i the only one that is terribly confused by most of these comics, even the ones that are in english?