Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!

Author Topic: Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!  (Read 8499 times)

So I joined JackTheAwesome's Airplane RP server after looking at the preview and seeing Sailor's airplane. When I joined the server, the welcome message said that a guy named "Ze Epic Hammer" BL_ID - 42729 built it.

So when I spawned, I confirmed that it was Sailorman's build and told Ze Epic Hammer that he did not build this. Then the rest ahppened:

I literally facepalmed during this conversation due to his stubborness and ignorance. Also, he mentions something about "build instructions" and I didn't and still don't know what he is talking about. Well at least when I told JackThe Awesome about it, he seemed to be fooled by Ze Epic, but after I told him, he said that he'll give credit to Sailorman... Well at least he is a bit understanding.

This is just a heads up for you people, but you might want to watch out for Ze Epic Hammer because you never know when he will join your server and steal your build.

sailorman did build this, ive seen him work on a part

/support only because he ragebanned you.

Build stealers are out there, just gotta ignore them

Ahem...

Apparently Ze Epic Hammer/Modface1223 is trying to take credit on SailorMan's ship. I saw the Welcome message displaying "Built By Ze Epic Hammer". But I'll get to the IRC Message...

At the bottom, I laughed hard at this guy's total idiocity.

I also took a picture of the Welcome message of him claiming he built this plane. I took it in a different server because I'm banned from the Plane Roleplay:

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

/Support.

I'm banning this stuff from my server. Many people might know this, but his forum name is Modface1223

And finally a drama of this guy. But not for his stuffpost's sadly...

Ahem...

I also took a picture of the Welcome message of him claiming he built this plane. I took it in a different server because I'm banned from the Plane Roleplay:

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

/Support.

I'm banning this stuff from my server. Many people might know this, but his forum name is Modface1223

And finally a drama of this guy. But not for his stuffpost's sadly...
WOAHWOAHWOAH HE'S MODFACE?

That's news? He said that in every OP of his.

lol, building instructions.

Of course! He mentioned that in that Roblox is Horse terd's thread and that stuffty Crozzam the handicap drama thread!

That's news? He said that in every OP of his.
I cant even understand what modface says half the time

Why is Cucumberdude's server green on your list?

I cant even understand what modface says half the time
Lol Stop Laughing Or You Will Be Horse Terded

Modface is also 10 btw, so it'd be best not to argue with him.

ya bejax...... u shud get of da forms.

ya bejax...... u shud get of da forms.
nou, fite me irl

But I...oh right, Modface is an idiot