The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16457 times)

What?
it was a joke
probably a bad one
referring to how tezuni needs "proof" to do things

Some of you guys may wonder some of the reasons that don't occur to you on why Tezuni bans you.

1. A Tezuni drama topic pops up and you badmouth the server and its staff.

2. You join the server and cause trouble, whether by disrespecting the admins, bothering other people, interfering with proper gameplay, or a mixture of the three.

3. You've been banned before for some undisclosed reason, you didn't give yourself time to cool down, and you take it out on people who still go to the Tezuni servers.

After you do something like this, you complain that Tezuni bans you and how he is all unjust.  Gossip rubs off on other people, resulting in a pointless hate club.  That's when you tend to be ignored.

1. A Tezuni drama topic pops up and you badmouth the server and its staff.
If it's deserving (9 out of 10 chances it is) then we will badmouth it. That's the point of Drama.

2. You join the server and cause trouble, whether by disrespecting the admins, bothering other people, interfering with proper gameplay, or a mixture of the three.
You're most likely barking up the wrong tree. People do that because they think trolling on bad servers is a free pass. It isn't, and it makes them look even more stupid.

3. You've been banned before for some undisclosed reason, you didn't give yourself time to cool down, and you take it out on people who still go to the Tezuni servers.
Read the first sentence of the 2nd quote response. Also, who in the right mind would donate to a server that has on-purpose AFK admins and flawed mechanics?

After you do something like this, you complain that Tezuni bans you and how he is all unjust.
"Forum_Troll_<username>" is one of his common ban reasons.

Gossip rubs off on other people, resulting in a pointless hate club.
Again, that's the point of Drama. I don't care if you recently started posting here or anything, posting 64 times on Drama should give you a general idea of what the board is about.

I would pull up more information such as how you never bothered to read the recent pages of this topic, but this post already proves how much you forgeted up this defense.

just a repost because im banned now for "no".
emo freak de-modded me, and asked for "richard pics of my bro" so i can get mod back.
still a dumb reason to de-mod.

If it's deserving (9 out of 10 chances it is) then we will badmouth it. That's the point of Drama.
Of course, but many times, (obviously not this bad -> http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243286.0) the Tezuni-related topics are not justified (not saying this about all, but most have insufficient evidence).  The topics just get so much support because of problems in the past, and are assumed to be true.  Don't give me "Boy Who Cried Wolf" please/

You're most likely barking up the wrong tree. People do that because they think trolling on bad servers is a free pass. It isn't, and it makes them look even more stupid.
I know that.  I was making a list of usual ban reasons.

Read the first sentence of the 2nd quote response. Also, who in the right mind would donate to a server that has on-purpose AFK admins and flawed mechanics?
I just seperated trolling from raging.  And I, in my right mind, donated to Tezuni's server and it's worth it.

"Forum_Troll_<username>" is one of his common ban reasons.
Requote: A Tezuni drama topic pops up and you badmouth the server and its staff.

implying this is considered humor

There's this magical little thing called having an opinion
Something a lot of people here don't tend to understand

Going on Tezunis servers in the first place is asking for trouble.

Where to begin is the first task because you responded within a quote.

1. Most of the issues within Tezuni dramas are the same as every other Tezuni drama, and while in terms of lacking proof depends on the op, there is atleast SOME believable evidence within around 80% of drama topics.

I'll admit though that the forums has a problem with people who done bad stuff in the past.

2. Jumping the gun for a little bit, the "Forum_Troll_<username>" ban reason was created to retaliate against major haters of Tezuni's. While this may support your point on causing trouble on his server on purpose, there's no real evidence of any regulars here trolling on his server as far as I know. Feel free to point stuff out if you can.

3. Atleast Tezuni's being paid to keep the jackasses out of the worth-while servers!

4. I already explained the "Forum_Troll_<username>" gimmicky stuff. In terms of bad-mouthing the server, it's the loving point of Drama. I have a feeling you're trying to loop the argument until you come up with something else.

someone summerize the useless argument for me

what is left to discuss

Where to begin is the first task because you responded within a quote.

Sorry ;o

there is atleast SOME believable evidence within around 80% of drama topics.

I agree on this.  Sometimes though, I think when someone hasn't written up a drama for a while.  They want to....spice it up if you will.  This can happen on any drama for any server/person.

Jumping the gun for a little bit, the "Forum_Troll_<username>" ban reason was created to retaliate against major haters of Tezuni's.

Although ban reasons like this may seen out of place, usually the people who get banned with this reason don't care about Tezuni's servers anyway, so I don't see what the big deal is about banning people who probably won't join the server again.

Atleast Tezuni's being paid to keep the jackasses out of the worth-while servers!

I'm on the wrong page, I don't completely know what this means.

it's the loving point of Drama.

I know.

Sorry ;o

I agree on this.  Sometimes though, I think when someone hasn't written up a drama for a while.  They want to....spice it up if you will.  This can happen on any drama for any server/person.

Although ban reasons like this may seen out of place, usually the people who get banned with this reason don't care about Tezuni's servers anyway, so I don't see what the big deal is about banning people who probably won't join the server again.

I'm on the wrong page, I don't completely know what this means.

I know.
Um. It just says quote not like

example:

Posted by friend69 at 20:00:00
I like stuff lols *insert quote box*

Um. It just says quote not like

example:

Posted by friend69 at 20:00:00
I like stuff lols *insert quote box*

Just cause I had to edit the order of things instead of throwing in the whole thing.