Might have to get rid of my dog.

Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3582 times)

How the forget. I made more than $200 a check when I was 13 years old.

How do you even live in an apartment, dude?

I don't live in an apartment.

Oh that's okay, I'll just move into a house while our only source of income is a 200 dollar check every other week. Great idea!
There's no way you're paying rent with $800 and are still alive.
The only way is if your entire family is eating cup noodles every meal without showering or using any resources.
$100 a week is like 14 hours of minimum wage each week, that doesn't even loving make sense.
I call a sob story.

just starve your dog until it's under 40 pounds, easy
and it saves money to help with that debt crCIA

If your only income is $200 biweekly, then having a dog doesn't seem wise at all.

Assuming the dog is 50-100 pounds, average food intake would be about 3 to 4 cups per day (assuming all he eats is dry dog food). Each cup is 8oz on average, so that's 1.5 to 2lbs per day. Added up over 2 weeks, this is  This is 21 to 28 pounds. Let's say 24. On average, 24 pounds of dog food is like $45. Your dog gets almost 1/4 of your pay?

The only way is if your entire family is eating cup noodles every meal without showering or using any resources.
$100 a week is like 14 hours of minimum wage each week, that doesn't even loving make sense.
I call a sob story.
BREAKING NEWS:
Elecro is still an attention whore

I call a sob story.

My mom has bad arthritis on her left knee and she's on temporary disability. Our total bill a month is only about $650. We also borrow money from family.

well what does your rent lease say?

a new landlord dosnt mean a new contract. maybe until you have to renew it, then it can be changed. but you SHOULD be good with the dog for now.
(unless its always been the rule and you have been breaking it all along lol)

Either move, pay, or get rid of dog, there's no other choice

Either move, pay, or get rid of dog, there's no other choice

You're forgetting that he can murder the new landlord which might buy him some extra time.

well what does your rent lease say?

a new landlord dosnt mean a new contract. maybe until you have to renew it, then it can be changed. but you SHOULD be good with the dog for now.
(unless its always been the rule and you have been breaking it all along lol)

Our old landlord knew about everyone's dogs and she was perfectly fine with it.

if there's a 200 lb weight limit for people i'd be laughing all day

pls tell me if it's true

Unemployment is the explanation.

Then make a doghouse for him at the backyard? You said it can't live inside the homes.

Our total bill a month is only about $650.
How do you even have internet access to play Blockland or go on the forums?
Did you build a Wi-Fi antenna out of aluminum foil and a curved cooking pan, in order to steal some bandwidth from the neighbors?