Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 30800 times)

Zealot is a troll. Ignore him.

I'm not sure if you guys completely understand this-- the OP realized it was a joke. They spawned and played around in Halloweenfest. They realized it was just a misleading title and yet continued to make a drama.

They are just desperate for drama.

I'm not sure if you guys completely understand this-- the OP realized it was a joke. They spawned and played around in Halloweenfest. They realized it was just a misleading title and yet continued to make a drama.

wow you are SICK and TWISTED

Zalot = The next big terrorist

He has a suspicious love for disaster and death, don't sell guns to him.

http://imgur.com/f8YI2qq

http://imgur.com/f8YI2qq

do you realize the title was a joke, and zealot was joking around.

Wut...?  If these aren't total contradictions, then Zalot has a very twisted sense of humor.

I don't know if I'm getting confused between Zealot and Zalot, and even Zeblote.
Does anybody remember DrenDran's Concentration camp RP?

why are you making such a big deal out of this
i doubt zealot is going to go outside and shoot 15 people or something

Wow. I read through this whole thing and I must say, Brian is being extremely hypocritical.

Any one remember this "hilarious" joke?

I'd say our beloved and holy leader is more or of a mild Joseph Stalin.

At first Brian protested to being put on a cross, but after lots of convincing and being threatened with a de-admining he finally came round to our way of thinking.

Brian died for your sins.
So Brian is perfectly fine with making fun of thousands of people by making fun of Jesus' crucifixion but is insulted by a Gritty Grapnel joke.
Hah, no.

Oh please Brain stop being so sensitive. Unless you either did the shooting or your child/brother/sister was shot then don't freak out about it.

zalot the kid killa brother

Does anybody remember DrenDran's Concentration camp RP?
Reached fifty players at one time!
Even beat tezunis jail rp.