Britain preparing for severe raging storms, making landfall this coming Monday

Author Topic: Britain preparing for severe raging storms, making landfall this coming Monday  (Read 4900 times)

Current maximum wind gust recorded at 0100 is 92mph at Needles Old Battery - Isle of Wight.

wow
so scare 

such storm

Is it hitting England yet, as in the worst part?

I've been looking at this.

It's pretty noisy where I am, Can't really be certain though since there's no lights outside to see. I think the worst is supposed to be at 3am? (About an hour)

Are you in Northern France? And has it been bad so far?

No, I live in eastern france, but from what I heard, there was very violent winds

im sending ephi some tarps and ramen cups

My sister couldnt get back to university because the train in front hit a tree. Im currently an in london as i went to an international series nfl match last night.

we have power but there's a new lamp post that only just got made outside our house
guess what?
it's wobbling

also my dad is trying to catch buses and trains to work
hey, it's not windy any more!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:21:44 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Conditions are starting to worsen, winds have picked up well over 80MPH now in some parts. I don't think London will be hit very hard.

the prophecy has begun
america shall take its rightful land in europe
the stORM IS COMING
im an American and this is ignorant as forget
do you know what ignorant means. cus that doesn't really make sense

Conditions are starting to worsen, winds have picked up well over 80MPH now in some parts. I don't think London will be hit very hard.
We went down the road today and there was a fence toppled over on the pavement.

My bin also fell over. I'll report further once the police have finished their autopsy and my family has finished grieving.