Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29899 times)

I know you guys won't believe me but Nevermind was my ooder brother.

I have absolutely no part in this. No idea why this is happening. Tye IPs are same because we use the same wifi. I am innocent, please believe me.

Guilty until proven innocent.

I have absolutely no part in this. No idea why this is happening. Tye IPs are same because we use the same wifi. I am innocent, please believe me.

so he has a harvard education and is still living with his parents?

lel

Truth is:

Apology threads are _______.

Older* and the*

Guys, I know that "my older brother did it" is an excuse that a lot of people use, but I REALLY didn't do it. Why would I do "something" to Blockland Forums? I have NOTHING against Ephialtes, and I never thought about quitting the forum because I love it. I have no part associated in this.

Older* and the*

Guys, I know that "my older brother did it" is an excuse that a lot of people use, but I REALLY didn't do it. Why would I do "something" to Blockland Forums? I have NOTHING against Ephialtes, and I never thought about quitting the forum because I love it. I have no part associated in this.

You know if you want to make a sockpuppet account sound like a legitimate person, you have to change the way you write. It's actually easy to do and if you're not an idiot you don't write in the exact same manner you're known for writing in. It's just stupid. I've personally hated you for a while now for being a pretentious cuntburger, and now I can hate you for being stupid pretentious cuntburger.

So thanks for that.

God damn this month has been gold for drama

You know if you want to make a sockpuppet account sound like a legitimate person, you have to change the way you write. It's actually easy to do and if you're not an idiot you don't write in the exact same manner you're known for writing in. It's just stupid. I've personally hated you for a while now for being a pretentious cuntburger, and now I can hate you for being stupid pretentious cuntburger.

So thanks for that.
Can you PLEASE get rid of your dense brain?

Can you PLEASE get rid of your dense brain?

I don't see how "dense brain" can be construed as an insult. If your brain is dense then it has more mass, and a more massive brain doesn't exactly have negative connotations to it. I know that when you call someone dense it's a metaphor for how knowledge and ideas can't permeate them, but I mean really. You could've just said "can you plz get rid of ur stupid head??" and it would've been more cohesive and less handicapped.

But yeah, you're not making any effort to not sound like yourself and it's downright laughable.

Older* and the*

I still find this quote very unconvincing.
Even after thinking about it for some time now.
I'm sorry but just.. no lol.

If I was in your position (or so you say), I would have commented about it ages ago.
It just doesn't make sense that we're barely hearing about this now. After Badspot already explained how you are an alt.

anonymoose will come and kill us all

Plus, I don't even know how to "do something to Blockland Forums."

obviously not since everyone just thinks you're a massive friend now  :cookieMonster:

that's not really the point

just you having the same IP is pretty convincing, and how you waited till now to tell us you had a bro

pretty bad convincing on your part lol

I'd just like to point out that BlockoBlocko is indeed Nevermind/Overmind and that they aren't siblings

The fact that he spend half the thread responding to himself is very creepy

this is one hell of an attention whoring thread