Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29866 times)

you're window-licking forgettards
:(

Looking at it more I wonder why Blocko lives in New York and Overmind lives in Texas according to the story

how would that make sense if block just told us he shares an IP address with his brother.

What does this mean. I highlighted the OP and found this. I know this isn't an ARG.
long running gag on something awful in the same vein as creepypasta and the like, started here, too lazy to figure out how it's relevant (if at all)

:(

Looking at it more I wonder why Blocko lives in New York and Overmind lives in Texas according to the story
You're assuming they didnt lie about where they are.

long running gag on something awful in the same vein as creepypasta and the like, started here, too lazy to figure out how it's relevant (if at all)
wow so it's literally some cigarettegy reference to some stuff i've never even heard of

You're assuming they didnt lie about where they are.
I did say according to the story

Admittedly I didn't think the situation all the way through before posting. I'll show myself out.

Blocko and Nevermind are the same loving person. There isn't a shred of evidence to even suggest anything to the contrary yet overwhelming evidence in favor of it.
overwhelming evidence
please find me this overwhelming evidence
badspot says they're the same most likely off of an IP check
if they have the same IP they most likely live in the same location
if they live in the same location they most likely are siblings/relatives

i'm not supporting either side but you're being a complete starfish when there's legitimately no imbalance of evidence here

Community often produces many reactions to certain phenomenon.
Otherwise, it won't be a community, but a single person.
Maybe, this is because I have caused so much wreck before I made this post.
Maybe, this is because this is Blockland Forums.
Utmost respect goes the Badspot, who I respect very much.
Notwithstanding the fact that he called me a grade-A friend, I respect him a lot.
Ideally, this won't be happening because there is no reason to do such a thing.
Though, this will be happening because Blockland Forums is so dear to me and everyone.
Yearning for a better future, I would like to end this overture.

It's not so hard to do it.

There is a lot of intrigue within these forums.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here
hes trying to say that hes going to destroy blf

I have no idea what you're trying to say here
he's trying to say

C
O
M
M
U
N
I
T