I miss v20

Author Topic: I miss v20  (Read 7365 times)

My question didn't get answered.

Those faster updates.

i'm over the removal of maps but i have no idea why people get upset about people saying they miss them

who would deny having improved T+I in a future update? no one.

My question didn't get answered.

Those faster updates.

In order to make all this possible, though, we need to kill two old, slow features in Blockland: interiors and terrains.

These two features complicate Blockland’s code tremendously. That means we can’t add game features very quickly. They still have bugs in them (after years of work). They are slow, too - bricks are about 90% of their speed and can do a LOT more (explosions, events, in-game editing).

i'm over the removal of maps but i have no idea why people get upset about people saying they miss them

Exactly, People are allowed to have opinions aren't they?

you missed out large man..
lol, as if being in v20 makes you old or something

Who EVER said that? You really need to pull you're head out of your ass, I hate when people with low Id's talk about being an old player at every mention of blockland Id's. Get over yourself.

Maybe v19 but not v20, especially since it was the 2nd latest update, thats like saying if you joined in v21 and v22 came out your the village elder.

Who EVER said that? You really need to pull you're head out of your ass, I hate when people with low Id's talk about being an old player at every mention of blockland Id's. Get over yourself.
It was kinda suggested

I sure do, I released my challenge a month before maps were taken out of effect. What a sad day, it was popular too!

Were you that guy who made that obstacle course map? That was sweet.

Were you that guy who made that obstacle course map? That was sweet.
Here is one picture of it.

seems like you need to, you just became extremely offensive for no reason lol

You're not looking from the developers point of view.

Possibly the code may of gotten a major clean-up, which would allow for work to be much easier and efficient, allowing for more updates that can come out faster.

Or something along those lines.

You're not looking from the developers point of view.

Possibly the code may of gotten a major clean-up, which would allow for work to be much easier and efficient, allowing for more updates that can come out faster.
Terrain cleared code related to rendering (shadows) and collision. The category of changes is not wide.