Author Topic: I miss v20  (Read 7384 times)

Jesus, you're single handedly owning these kids.. And that is really unfortunate that all of the updates are really only related to getting more players..

you must be new here.

as in completely new.

Jesus, you're single handedly owning these kids.. And that is really unfortunate that all of the updates are really only related to getting more players..
lol
what

The scrapping of maps really didn't change BL for me at all. I always stuck to the game's key feature, building. It doesn't matter if it is on an island or in a bedroom, I just like to build things out of virtual bricks. Now that there are no maps I have to build more and to me that creates more fun.

Now if the update was coupled with a raised brick limit, I think less people would have complained. But hardly anyone actually reaches brick limit in the first place. I frankly see maps as an excuse not to build, and I think now that they are gone there has been a renewed interest in actually using Blockland to build awesome stuff.

Not at all...
With a BLID in the 30Ks you probably joined yesterday.

With a BLID in the 30Ks you probably joined yesterday.
I hope you're joking

i'm over the removal of maps but i have no idea why people get upset about people saying they miss them

who would deny having improved T+I in a future update? no one.