I miss v20

Author Topic: I miss v20  (Read 7324 times)

To be honest, i think it would be so easy to just give us what we wanted and throw in another server list and give us a forum section.. Then what can anybody say?
Badspot doesn't have the time or intention to just give this to you. You either wallow and reminisce in your V20 single-player game or drive on. Hosting a server from earlier versions is just going to get you banned from the master server anyways.

Badspot doesn't have the time or intention to just give this to you. You either wallow and reminisce in your V20 single-player game or drive on. Hosting a server from earlier versions is just going to get you banned from the master server anyways.
is there not a way we could host 100% from our own computers? Just like minecraft?

maps were removed because they looked like stuff

think of blockland on steam; looking at the store page you would see low-quality maps in screenshots and the end user would probably back out because it looks like the game is from 2002

blockland is much more presentable without maps and shaders were just thrown in to make it even more so
(still needs anti-aliasing but whatever)

is there not a way we could host 100% from our own computers? Just like minecraft?
this is blockland
not minecraft

You either wallow and reminisce in your V20 single-player game or drive on.
You have a very limited choice here. If you decide to host a server that is unjoinable and takes up list space, let this be an example.
I banned you from the master server for hosting unjoinable nuisance servers (previous versions).  
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:37:13 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Well, At first I wasn't all that bothered by it, but now I am realizing that the shaders didnt really do anything for blockland.. It didn't improve the builds at all. Just made some stuffty build have some shadows.. Maps actually made blockland better..

What the forget are you even trying to say here?

Shaders aren't going to magically "improve" a build. Builds have ALWAYS depended on the builder's skill and imagination.

...then you pull "maps made blockland better" out of your ass. Again, they don't magically "improve" anything. They're a nice backdrop, but they're ultimately unnecessary. If you're relying on a map (specifically interiors, not sure on terrain since they seemed less common) to "improve" your build, you were probably a mediocre builder in the first place.

Kitchen>Bedroom anyway.

the forget you on

Eat stuff, Kitchen was much more open and detailed.

And it had a fridge.

so late
This. Get over with it. It's not going to change, the maps were slowing down updates.

Quite frankly, this is the internet, and no one wants to hear your complaining RUSH
You're seriously such a douche. Like nobody cares to hear your opinion either but hey look, there it is!
That's pretty much how the internet works. If you don't want the topic alive then just ignore it instead of keeping it up and going like you have.

You can't really do much if you download v20 and play it, as you will be banned from the master server if you try to host a v20 server.

Oh hey randomness why are you green?

maps were removed because they looked like stuff
youre full of stuff