I miss v20

Author Topic: I miss v20  (Read 7209 times)

1. Dropbox someplace, btw do you have a steam?

2. I think it's bannable
I think I do but I don't use it much, why do you ask? and I really think we should protest against that if you are right, V21 was forced upon us and I think the least they can do is give us the rights to a forum section.

you know what i miss
my 90 miler

way faster and probably saves more data too
completely false, sorry

What is this Brink bedroom you speak of?
definitely better than roblox though
I believe he is talking about the bedroom recreated by brink. and Yeah that is true.

And on the topic of still being able to play V20.

1. Where can I get it?
2. What is stopping us from formally advertising it?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245588.msg7057779#msg7057779

completely false, sorry
Explain

What is this Brink bedroom you speak of?
definitely better than roblox though

Anything is better than Roblox

Even E.T. for the Atari 2600 was better

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245588.msg7057779#msg7057779
This is pathetic. What a piss poor effort to keep the 1% happy. You can't tell me that you couldnt easily fix that problem. Even by making a v20 and a v21 server list.

I saw that alot in some maps
But that actually had to do with the map makers.

Explain

i don't get whats to explain. you were wrong. bricks take up way more data. not even a full loop of slopes is 6 megabytes and is a pain to ghost/save/load, and the slopes map is 500 KB fully packaged and ready to use.

using a brush on the terrain is much faster than building something of the same scale, especially without float cheating. that is why brush tools were designed in the first place, so you didn't have to edit a map vertex by vertex.

This is pathetic. What a piss poor effort to keep the 1% happy. You can't tell me that you couldnt easily fix that problem. Even by making a v20 and a v21 server list.
are you implying 1% of blockland likes v21?

Also, I've never seen you before RUSH, but your BLID is way old

I need to get off of off-topic more often...