2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908

Author Topic: 2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908  (Read 61577 times)

Who's totalbiscut, and why does he care about the FOV slider so much?
all i need to say is that he has a whole bunch of subscribers, plays games and records them, and is on youtube.

all i need to say is that he has a whole bunch of subscribers, plays games and records them, and is on youtube.
Why does he care about the FOV so much?

he cares about fov cause incase your screen is small you can like adjust it to make it like you have a bigger screen but you dont

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDq_qvsKUA
There was this real cool mod called Blockland Essentials and it had a FOV slider that could go up to 150. This one only goes up to 120, unfortunately.
if you need a handicapped level of fov that shouldn't be achieved because that doesn't even make sense, then go into the console and type setFov(number);

Some games have it locked really low and apparently he feels sick if he plays games like that for too long.

If the "Steam?" button is being removed, can we have it so /greenlight works for everyone? For some reason going through the menu never worked for me.

You're beta
#rekt
oh my fricking god
I actually laughed out loud in class

Hooray for an FOV slider!

Blockland's $5 on amazon.
Not like it wasn't /almost/ always.

Blockland's $5 on amazon.
Not like it wasn't /almost/ always.
Well forget, I just bought a key for 10$ yesterday.
Not for me though.

So no more free /greenlight?

blockland dlc 5 dollars for green light

Badspot

• Administrator
whoops, posted this in the steam topic

ya dun goof'd

You're going to have to elaborate on this.  This bug does not happen to me (or most people apparently).  %1 is for string replacement inside tagged strings - this is not how the welcome message works.  I don't see how this is possible.

Also your buttons look different.  I'm assuming you've installed some mod that breaks everything or steals your key or whatever.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:12:31 PM by Badspot »