Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24134 times)

I cannot take Bravo's stupidity in this thread honestly, it seems he could not handle a child at all.

You're leaving out the fact that there are tons of kids in orphanages that haven't been adopted, some around 13 or 14, that have been waiting to be adopted for sometimes more than 10 years. Basically you're giving the baby to a dog pound and most of the time the kid won't even know who the parent is, so it's mental torture + insanity. If you've ever listened to any orphans talk about their biological parents youd know.

This.  Should also count as murder, since you are killing a person.
Except the person isn't formed and can't make thoughts. All it knows is that it's in something and that it has to absorb food. Do you think I was able to register that I was about to be birthed and that if it was an abortion, it was a sin? Besides, all these Christians talk about how it's killing a baby and how abortion is a sin - but wouldn't Heaven be a better place for a child than a possibly abusive or neglecting household?

I cannot take Bravo's stupidity in this thread honestly, it seems he could not handle a child at all.
You say that now but if you were ever in his place you'd probably be acting the same way.

K well even if the kid grows up, they can still live life.  Also same as a doctor taking care of someone with a deadly cancer.  He isn't just going to plunge in the knife and end it all when the person could still come around.
Why would they want to live life if it's going to be horrible for them? People born with uncurable diseases most often get abused or neglected because of their defects and as a result of that they hate life. Besides, I'm pretty sure a lot of people with cancer would just want to be killed. I would.

If I honestly had love before marriage, I would take every precaution I could to not get a girl pregnant.
Yeah but sometimes accidents happen. Did you not learn anything from when you would fall off your bike? It's like that. You messed up, and you caused a problem because you messed up. And in the heat of the moment, you probably wouldn't be so cautious.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:28:35 PM by Muslim »

K well even if the kid grows up, they can still live life.  Also same as a doctor taking care of someone with a deadly cancer.  He isn't just going to plunge in the knife and end it all when the person could still come around.
The difference here is that a doctor is taking care of a human and abortion is killing a fetus(or in most cases, just a zygote). You can't look at issues like this teleologically in the same way you can't call a pregnant woman's breakfast a "future baby arm/leg/eyebrow".

You're leaving out the fact that there are tons of kids in orphanages that haven't been adopted, some around 13 or 14, that have been waiting to be adopted for sometimes more than 10 years. Basically you're giving the baby to a dog pound and most of the time the kid won't even know who the parent is, so it's mental torture + insanity. If you've ever listened to any orphans talk about their biological parents youd know.
Except the person isn't formed and can't make thoughts. All it knows is that it's in something and that it has to absorb food. Do you think I was able to register that I was about to be birthed and that if it was an abortion, it was a sin? Besides, all these Christians talk about how it's killing a baby and how abortion is a sin - but wouldn't Heaven be a better place for a child than a possibly abusive or neglecting household?
You say that now but if you were ever in his place you'd probably be acting the same way.
If I honestly had love before marriage, I would take every precaution I could to not get a girl pregnant.

Isn't this like some Islam thought?  Like where we might as well kill everyone on Earth cause they'll go to heaven which is better than here?

I think it's better for prevention rather than go through the time, money, long-term effects, and pain of an abortion.

seems like you already did

oh wait thats just your personality

Besides, all these Christians talk about how it's killing a baby and how abortion is a sin - but wouldn't Heaven be a better place for a child than a possibly abusive or neglecting household?

here we go again with the "hurr durr christians should murder everyone because heaven is better hurr durrrr christians justify murder hurrr durrrrrrrr" argument

Isn't this like some Islam thought?  Like where we might as well kill everyone on Earth cause they'll go to heaven which is better than here?

I think it's better for prevention rather than go through the time, money, long-term effects, and pain of an abortion.
I actually don't think I'm gonna have love before marriage. It's not because of religion or anything, it's just I don't wanna risk anything going wrong.

Please don't eat me alive, forums.
seems like you already did

oh wait thats just your personality
what

no I have not

here we go again with the "hurr durr christians should murder everyone because heaven is better hurr durrrr christians justify murder hurrr durrrrrrrr" argument

I have never heard of Christians wanting to murder people in order to send them to heaven.  I thought that was part of the Islamic Terrorist Plots.

of course a topic about accidental pregnancies turns into a religious debate

i feel as though i shouldn't be suprised

This is why one waits until marriage

OP should lock thread and save the forums from destruction.

Isn't this like some Islam thought?  Like where we might as well kill everyone on Earth cause they'll go to heaven which is better than here?
I don't know, are you handicapped?

Oh how depressing, I'm saving someone from a horrible life!

This is why one waits until marriage
they don't have to, it's their decision. However they better be protected.

Can you please tell me where I implied this?