Author Topic: Metropolis RPG Beta Bug Report Thread  (Read 13664 times)

So why was arrest money removed? There is really no money to get as a cop anymore, besides taking what they have. Then again all you have to do is just kill them to take their stuff. So cop is useless other than getting spreers off the street.

/eraserecord doesnt work

Cops should get a gun and possibly kevlar at certain exp. Having to blow personal funds to arm up in order to fight crime isn't too motivating :p

So, because in other jail RP's you check someone's wanted level with a baton, I hit someone with it. Apparantly that deals damage, so I got demerits.
For some reason me hitting someone with a stick once warrants them killing me 4 times in a row without getting any demerits, because it's 'self defense'.

So I was placing a half-large lot down behind the bank last night, when I placed the lot down, it didn't place my lot but took my money...

Could I possibly get a refund?

Thanks, Qazimoka

A suggestion: What about adding a feature where you have to pay a certain fee to clean your record off? Having a clean record allows you to do more things, and you can be a cop too.

So I was placing a half-large lot down behind the bank last night, when I placed the lot down, it didn't place my lot but took my money...

Could I possibly get a refund?

Thanks, Qazimoka

I know the feeling, this has happened to me once before too.

It's basically been impossible for me to build stuff or sell weapons for that matter because everyone just kills each other with chainsaws. Maybe it would be a good idea to to make it so that chainsaws can only be used as labor tools, that way people actually have to buy weapons to kill/rob each other.

Also, I was told to post my suggestion for industrial lots on this thread:

I've noticed that there's a lack of entry-level jobs that are profitable on this server. You can mine trees and then use your labor money to start a business, but even if you sell guns and ammo at no markup, you'll still be undercut by stores with higher level shopkeepers *cough* sleven *cough*.  I've also noticed that there's this neat feature with the price of labor and ore that you could use to adjust for supply and demand.

So my idea is that with industrial lots, you could make a system where Entrepreneurs can purchase bulk lumber/ore and bring it to their business and manufacture goods with it. This manufacturing will take some amount of time, and the time it takes to complete could vary based on other factors (maybe even factory workers coming to work on it? *hint hint*). Then, the factory owner packs up the goods into a vehicle (storage size could depend on vehicle type) and brings it to a dock for exportation. After that, they make some form of profit.

Not only would this allow players to make money in a new way, but it would allow people to turn a profit by selling products that aren't dependent on a player-base that seldom buys anything from shops.

because pizzalover23 suggested it! (also, it tastes 2 good), isnt it moppy?

Diggy you should get a topic in general discussion, perhaps I can formulate an original post and send it over to you?

Any chance we could get an IP to connect to due to the master server being DDoS'd?

i dont know, i was with moppy when diggy server stopped working, but i was 2 hours before the ddos attack, so i am not sure his server is online.

i dont know, i was with moppy when diggy server stopped working, but i was 2 hours before the ddos attack, so i am not sure his server is online.

Yup, it is down. Got the IP from my console log.

hey all, im gonna re-add arrest money. Also my ISP disconnected my net so i gotta wait 10 days for my new ISP to reconnect it. I will do coding in the meantime