Author Topic: Metropolis RPG Beta Bug Report Thread  (Read 13943 times)

It would be cool if certain guns (Like the Rocket Launcher or the AK if we ever get that back) always gave you demerits no matter what, so they were classified as illegal weapons. 

Somehow, I managed to get myself -16858 lumber and I can't get rid of it. The Labor board offers to pay me $-25284 for it, but it says it isn't a valid amount when I try to sell :P

Somehow, I managed to get myself -16858 lumber and I can't get rid of it. The Labor board offers to pay me $-25284 for it, but it says it isn't a valid amount when I try to sell :P
interesting, did you use the real estate board at all? perhaps its charging lumber for bricks when you buy a lot. if this is it, i can fix it easily

I did use real estate yesterday, but it was only a $1 test sale around midday yesterday.

Both my main and my alt spawned with 0 health when I joined, which broke the client. Rejoining fixed the issue.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:21:47 PM by stargatefan »

fixed those two bugs, maybe not the lumber one as im not 100% sure as to what caused it. Auto real estate is getting closer to working, the prices are all wrong right now though

Looks like RTB host kicked the bucket.

did we loose everything

brbSelf Delete

Idk, but Node 4 completely went down. (by the looks of it, Pecon7's boss battles server died at the same time, and it is on node 4) That is not a good sign. I'm sure Diggy will inform us soon.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:46:11 PM by stargatefan »

Idk, but Node 4 completely went down. That is not a good sign.

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

EDIT: Looks like they actually did this time.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:27:46 PM by TikanX »

Yup, RTB is down, good news is I'll be able to host myself, the new box I got seems operational. Also, I'm thinking of starting my own hosting service. It would be pretty basic, but I think I could provide hosting for 17 people at the moment. I'm not entirely sure how easy it will be to fill those slots, we (my friend and I) would probably charge 6-10$ a month for it, and when the service gets popular, we will expand the operation.

Yup, RTB is down, good news is I'll be able to host myself, the new box I got seems operational. Also, I'm thinking of starting my own hosting service. It would be pretty basic, but I think I could provide hosting for 17 people at the moment. I'm not entirely sure how easy it will be to fill those slots, we (my friend and I) would probably charge 6-10$ a month for it, and when the service gets popular, we will expand the operation.

Lets hope your (thinking of) hosting service will have some DDoS protection to it.

Lets hope your (thinking of) hosting service will have some DDoS protection to it.
Lol, if he's hosting on his own without some sort of professional service then it isn't going to have any protection whatsoever.

DDoS took down RTB basically cause it was so big, I would keep this small for now, then move onto a professional service if I make enough money. Anyways, I have a server up now but I need to work on port forwarding before anyone can connect. IMO DDoS is most effective on static IP servers, why waste your time DDoSing a 17 server operation?

DDoS took down RTB basically cause it was so big, I would keep this small for now, then move onto a professional service if I make enough money. Anyways, I have a server up now but I need to work on port forwarding before anyone can connect. IMO DDoS is most effective on static IP servers, why waste your time DDoSing a 17 server operation?
It doesn't appear to work. :(

It doesn't appear to work. :(

Because the ports aren't forwarded yet.