Author Topic: Metropolis RPG Beta Bug Report Thread  (Read 13461 times)

OUAH!! SO LONG! im very sad!

hey all, im gonna re-add arrest money. Also my ISP disconnected my net so i gotta wait 10 days for my new ISP to reconnect it. I will do coding in the meantime

I hope this new ISP is significantly better than the old one. If so, the wait would be well worth it.

In the mean time more suggestions....
  • Maybe offer advanced labor training once you reach a certain EXP.
  • Keep the server at the current forced draw distance.(Not like I expected it to change)
  • Update the MetroRP GUI.
  • Add 2 more inventory slots

Reminder:
  • Re-add all bots, vehicles, and weapons.
  • Fix vehicle prices.

Edit: I'm also not liking spawning in the hospital when we first join the server. It opens the door for spawn killers and spawn jailers to take advantage of a ghostly situation. It would be nice if spawned on our personal spawns with 50% health when first joining. An even better fix to this would be for us to spawn exactly where we left the game with the same amount of health we had before leaving.

Also; Is it possible to suiside while wanted when there are no cops around? I know other mods have systems like that, but I can't quite remember if that feature is on MetroRP.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:57:08 PM by stargatefan »

This was an old idea, but having the ability to store items as well as money in the personal vaults would be amazing.

hey all, im gonna re-add arrest money. Also my ISP disconnected my net so i gotta wait 10 days for my new ISP to reconnect it. I will do coding in the meantime

Well it has been 11 days. I assume we will soon be seeing what the past '10 days' of development has brought us.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:23:26 PM by stargatefan »

Well it has been 11 days. I assume we will soon be seeing what the past '10 days' of development has brought us.

This is the part where Diggy leaves and we don't see him again until 2 years later.

I just want to express my grief: I have always heard amazing things about Diggy's Metro RPG and how he was considered to be a very distinguished player. Since I heard about that, I've always wanted to play on his server. A few weeks ago, I finally had the opportunity to. I got addicted immediately and my favorite part about it is that you can really do whatever you want with the help of great people. When I saw Diggy's server offline a week or two ago, I was sad. I hope your server comes back soon Diggy. Almost everyday, I launch Blockland just to see if your server is online so I can play. I really hope it returns. Thanks.

This is the part where Diggy leaves and we don't see him again until 2 years later.

Lol. It has only been 2 days since he said he would be back and everyone is already jumping to doomsday scenarios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5KYud9PMg

Lol. It has only been 2 days since he said he would be back and everyone is already jumping to doomsday scenarios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5KYud9PMg

I thought it's been almost 2 weeks at this point, I may be wrong though.

Correct that it has been 2 weeks since the server has been up, but Diggy simply can't host a server with no internet. Plus, he was kind enough to leave a message about it.

Okay, internet is working again. Later tonight I will restart the server, after working on a couple things. Sorry for the long wait alls. Also, I haven't worked on the mod much in the break time. I will be re-adding police rewards and making sure it doesnt charge for lots when they can't be placed before i reopen the server.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:08:44 AM by [USSR] Diggy »

New suggestion: Any chance we could get an automatic 75-90% refund on brick items that cost if we destroy them? For instance, Safes, Cameras, Lots, ATMs, and so on...

Suggestion;

You mentioned that in the process of selling drugs if there's a security cam you'll get dems, but if you crouch when doing it you wont get dems.  I think it'll be cool if your exp was linked to this, so Lower EXP = Higher chance of being caught.