Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472085 times)

ya y has no one found out dis trikc??? if u put 10 knights... u get dragon lore..........
u cheeky

edit wildfire dropped but steam inventory says revolver case ;;;;;;(
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:53:30 PM by TheKid »

[img ]http://puu.sh/nr8UP/b613300a8a.png[/img]

Why haven't I ranked up yet?

Top of team leader board on all my past 8 matches, 1 loss, 2 draws.
glicko 2, look it up

Should i get a bowie knife?

Someone tried to scam me out of my knife. :(
They tried the middleman scam thing, but I looked them up on the steamid thing and both of them were reported as scammers in this very art.

They tried the middleman scam thing, but I looked them up on the steamid thing and both of them were reported as scammers in this very art.
I have norton internet security (yes i know) and i really like it.  This one time, a scammer tried to take my knife.  He told me to join this teamspeak, and to download a file.  I clicked the link and it brought me to a very official looking website (i forgot the name sorry).  Anyway, i downloaded it and norton has deleted the file upon me opening it and it said "a lot of users in the norton community have tried to open this file".  At first i was shocked to see that that many people use norton.  Then, i hit more details and it said this type of file was commonly used to scam others. 

GG Norton.

why would you need a middleman? like, ever?

why would you need a middleman? like, ever?
mein freind khannot trade with the other people, give me nife so I can give him nife

ive had so many people try to scam me holy stuff.
had my inventory private for a long time

I mean, the dude I was trading with looked legit. He had like, 50 knives, and a fac. new dragon lore. Probably scammed it though.

I mean, the dude I was trading with looked legit. He had like, 50 knives, and a fac. new dragon lore. Probably scammed it though.
but why do you need middlemen for trading?

So they can scam you, I doubt there is any other valid reason

you might want to watch out for another scam type aswell
theres a type where you can setup a middleman trade where its you, your friend, and 2 other guys trying to scam you
one of the guys will be trading for your knife
what would happen is you would give your knife to your friend except one of the guys will change his name and picture of profile
he'll look like your friend but you'll accidentally give him the knife, the knife goes to the other scammer and you get nothing

I personally saw no need.