Author Topic: ●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014  (Read 15936 times)

I nearly stuff myself when I saw this clan was active again.
oh the memories *tear*

Definitely going to apply.

I nearly stuff myself when I saw this clan was active again.
oh the memories *tear*

Definitely going to apply.

That's good to know :)

Well I'm quite good at eventing, I know all sorts of VCE, randomizers, basic eventing, and can just generally figure stuff out easily. If I was going to apply for eventing, do I have to make something to relate for that?

Also, is it possible to be a Builder/Eventer?

Will you be doing any video related things? I have some good software and techniques for it.

It is possible to be a builder/eventer, but you'll have to apply for both. Maybe you could do a detailed build with event contraptions in it, but most of the time I've found it hard to combine good building and eventing in the same thing. So you can do separate applications. There aren't really any guidelines for an eventing app, at least not right now. But apping as an eventer would require making a complex system of events, things that come to mind right now are a 4 function calculator, a private messaging system, anything that you know requires skill to achieve, it really doesn't have to be original, but it has to show what you're capable of with events.

Regarding videos, I'm not sure if we will making videos but I do like the idea, it's always fun to make short movies and stuff like that. We could do some of that, as long as building is involved. After all, that's what the clan is about. Still I don't think we'll be doing videos regularly, like something we'd really spend a lot of time in. It depends on how it turns out and how other members like it.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:18:03 PM by Dante77 »

Are past builds allowed to be used or must the build be current in order to apply.
Asking this because many of my old builds showcase my skill as well, and I'm unsure of whether I have the time to create a new application (My apps are usually 15+ 64x baseplates large, not that I plan them out to be that size, it just happens.)

That Sepia Mansion doe... I wish I was allowed to help you guys with it w/o being a member of AoB (Application dilemma).
:(

However, in any case, good luck ^^.

Are past builds allowed to be used or must the build be current in order to apply.
Asking this because many of my old builds showcase my skill as well, and I'm unsure of whether I have the time to create a new application (My apps are usually 15+ 64x baseplates large, not that I plan them out to be that size, it just happens.)

That Sepia Mansion doe... I wish I was allowed to help you guys with it w/o being a member of AoB (Application dilemma).
:(

However, in any case, good luck ^^.

Older builds are allowed, but they can't be too old. I'd say up to one year old.

hooray for the greatest clan HQ ever
seriously that HQ is amazing

hooray for the greatest clan HQ ever
seriously that HQ is amazing

swag

im plasm  lol!

Really looking forward to building projects with the clan again, it's been great so far this year.

So is rthis clan still resonably active? It seems to have gotten really damn close to dying quite a lot recently
Also your builds and members are all amazing

So is rthis clan still resonably active? It seems to have gotten really damn close to dying quite a lot recently
Also your builds and members are all amazing

Yeah the clan died, officially, around 6 months ago. It really started dying long before that. But it's back now so everything's well :)

Yeah the clan died, officially, around 6 months ago. It really started dying long before that. But it's back now so everything's well :)

Yep its back like behind your shoulders!

Its absolutely amazing the amount of effort we put in to revive AOB. Im surprised that i wasn't elected as leader. Im more surprised that we went for the council type leadership plan. But i cant complain. We got our clan back in gear!

Khaz, did you have a low BL_ID alt your didn't tell me about?  I thought you were 18252.

Its absolutely amazing the amount of effort we put in to revive AOB. Im surprised that i wasn't elected as leader. Im more surprised that we went for the council type leadership plan. But i cant complain. We got our clan back in gear!

"I'm suprised that I wasn't appointed to be the one and only leader" lol

"I'm suprised that I wasn't appointed to be the one and only leader" lol
well no i didnt mean it like that all, just me and dante were planning everything out first i was almost certain i would be a leader if we did the council thing. But i dont mind, really! :D

well no i didnt mean it like that all, just me and dante were planning everything out first i was almost certain i would be a leader if we did the council thing. But i dont mind, really! :D
I think you mean "This is my new hobby, solince I got banned from rising lava."