●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014

Author Topic: ●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014  (Read 15935 times)

I'm happy to see this in continuation. You all make me so proud. Keep up the good work this year, and never give up!

I'm happy to see this in continuation. You all make me so proud. Keep up the good work this year, and never give up!

<3

Thanks, I did it myself.

Yeah, everyone else in the clan is just there to watch Dante make this.

my couches > mansion entirely

my couches > mansion entirely
I would have loveual intercourse with an enticing woman on your couches Khaz.

Finally got around to making a small interior build on Sunday. Still working on it though but I decided to make it a little puzzle game to show off a little of my eventing skills which isn't as great as some people out there.

*cough* firewhirl *cough*

However, I'll be adding some more stuff in. Maybe you guys could stop by and get a good luck other than just posting pictures in gallery.

New piano design!  The rim isn't as even in width as the other one, but the overall shape is much smoother and realistic (Plus it was made by an actual AoB member).

New piano design!  The rim isn't as even in width as the other one, but the overall shape is much smoother and realistic (Plus it was made by an actual AoB member).

Sure it was...

aughhh i want to apply but i don't have time cause school is taking over my life
i'll try some vacation or something, glad to see it's back though

I'd apply with my current build i am making but seeing as they gave me a bunch of props for it then it just wouldn't work.

Sure it was...

Ummm... it actually was, we just took some structural ideas from yours.  We were using your design for a bit, but I decided that I wanted to completely reshape it using wedges rather than just regular studs.  Plus, the lid design is different, and the whole thing uses less bricks and a lot less invisible bricks.

Ummm... it actually was, we just took some structural ideas from yours.  We were using your design for a bit, but I decided that I wanted to completely reshape it using wedges rather than just regular studs.  Plus, the lid design is different, and the whole thing uses less bricks and a lot less invisible bricks.

fewer*