●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014

Author Topic: ●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014  (Read 15952 times)

Ugh I wished I could join.

Why don't you give it a shot? I've seen some of your stuff and I think you have great chances to get in.

Why don't you give it a shot? I've seen some of your stuff and I think you have great chances to get in.
Thank you,

I have a App for you
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252737.0

If I don't get accepted, its ok just tell me what to fix so I could try harder next time =D

I will be building a Hotel (MAY CHANGE)

I may take a few months to complete, but I'm doing my best to get in this clan.
-Sorry for that embarrassing Cafe-

why would you apply with an unfinished build? thats like shouting "hey im really lazy and don't really want to be in this clan but somehow feel obligated enough to half ass a build"

I will be building a Hotel (MAY CHANGE)

I may take a few months to complete, but I'm doing my best to get in this clan.
-Sorry for that embarrassing Cafe-

It's alright, you can app as many times as you need. The build wasn't bad, it did need a lot of improvement, but it worked as a good preview of what you're able to do :)

Good luck and hope you get in this time!

Was I kicked off AoB? :(

Yay Spring Break for me, this means I can actually do stuff now!

why would you apply with an unfinished build?
Yeah, that's the main problem I have with this app.  I'd like to see it finished first.

Was I kicked off AoB? :(
Everyone was 'kicked out' unless they came to the server (my server) and did stuff.  You can still come and get back in though.

Also, just a quote I saw from the app thread.
the interior is 50% vertical print plates
you just dont overuse something like that
you have to use it where its truly necessary instead of constantly all the time

OH BOY

Yay Spring Break for me, this means I can actually do stuff now!
Yeah, that's the main problem I have with this app.  I'd like to see it finished first.
Everyone was 'kicked out' unless they came to the server (my server) and did stuff.  You can still come and get back in though.

Also, just a quote I saw from the app thread.
OH BOY

Would I have to re-apply?

Nope

Oh, awesome.
When is a good time to meet you guys on the server?

Oh, awesome.
When is a good time to meet you guys on the server?
im free mostly on weekends and currently also weekdays at night

but im in -3 GMT timezone so it might be a bit different for you

Do you offer help to other servers? Looking for a group of builders to help with my server, and wanted to ask.

Do you offer help to other servers? Looking for a group of builders to help with my server, and wanted to ask.

Hm, I think we never did that. We would consider it, but right now we have a project that we're working on. I'd like to finish that build first and then MAYBE take some requests or something.

Hm, I think we never did that. We would consider it, but right now we have a project that we're working on. I'd like to finish that build first and then MAYBE take some requests or something.
Speaking of the project and just AoB in general, when can I catch the whole clan (or most of the clan) working on the project?