Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71794 times)

I can ref the games on Friday with Jakob as my back-up ref, I just need a ref on Thursday night.

I can be there tomorrow night. I'm not gonna ref unless I'm the only one able to ref though.

I can be there tomorrow night. I'm not gonna ref unless I'm the only one able to ref though.
you're the only option

Your mother is the only option.

Lets get a 2v2 going at the server.

Round 1 continues tonight at 8:30 PM EST, with the Nigerian Cunts against the Robot Records! The rivalry between these teams have been going on for the past 3 tournaments, this will be their 4th match against each other, a tournament record for most matches against the same teams. It should be a great one, you don't want to miss it! The server opens for seating at 8:00 PM EST!

In other news, the Carbellions vs. The Tripping Dribblers game, has been moved to this Sunday at 5:00 PM EST so all of the players can attend.

Excited, finally I get to watch the games!

Expect an interesting half time show by yours truly.

The server is now open for seating! Nigerian Cunts vs. Robot Records will begin in 10 minutes!

Nigerians up 26-16 at the half! Join to see the conclusion!

Robot Records take the lead! 30-29 at the end of 3