Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70442 times)

oh my god this match

go sperghettis
double post

Sperghetti's Revenge beat the Aussie Scorers 51-25 in their pre-season game! Up next for tonight: Parental Guidance vs. Billikens, which starts in 1 hour!

guys bad news

i'm going to have to go to the philipsnake soon on june 11th because my dad's father died and other personal stuff
i'm not going to be back until july hopefully blockland forums isn't blocked there
yes i'm going to have internet connection and i can play my future games, but i cannot guarantee that i'll be there
my latency might be stuff if i can play

sorry if i don't make it to my games.

Raven failed to show up to his Pre-Season game and You decided he didn't want a sub, so he decided to play 2 vs 1 basketball. It was a close game all the way through, with multiple ties and lead changes. It went into the Pre-Season's first ever overtime game and the Parental Guidance beat the Billikens 49-46 in a thrilling Pre-Season game! Pre-Season continues this Tuesday night with another double header, starting at 7:00 PM EST!

I was told there were more terrible calls in that game than there ever was.

oye, space wont be able to make it to the game at 7

soo can you bump it up to 8?

There is already a game at 8, and it's just Pre-Season, can you get Kick Asser to come to the game and sub for him?

There is already a game at 8, and it's just Pre-Season, can you get Kick Asser to come to the game and sub for him?

well I don't have kick's steam, so IMma tell space if he can come

I'm accepting any team intro song loops until Thursday. You have to have it already made and be ready to put in the server. I'm not making any.

Esphere, I'm going to make it to the game today. If there's anything coming up that somehow ruins my chances of coming, then I'll post it here if that's k. -EDIT- Also, kick's steam name is his BL name.

Pre-Season continues tonight with another double header, CheeseTeam vs. The Blocko Bashers at 7:00 PM EST and Inians Tuna Catch vs. Friendly Titans at 8:00 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 6:45 PM EST!

Added to the server.
Oh thx waldo. I added my team's loop as well. I'm 50/50 for tonights games.