Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)

Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70446 times)

Pre-Season continues tonight with another double header, CheeseTeam vs. The Blocko Bashers at 7:00 PM EST and Inians Tuna Catch vs. Friendly Titans at 8:00 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 6:45 PM EST!
LET'S DO THIS!!!
GO BLOCKO BASHERS!!!

ok, we are ready for the game tonight

wear brown if you support
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:57:28 PM by Esphere »

The server is now open! Grab a seat for the Pre-Season game of CheeseTeam vs. The Blocko Bashers, which starts in 15 minutes!

CheeseTeam beat The Blocko Bashers and the Inians Tuna Catch beat the Friendly Titans in their respective Pre-Season games! With that, Pre-Season is now over and Round 1 will begin this weekend! Stay tuned for the Round 1 schedule!

I subbed for cheese team and we won 123-7 lol

ALSO waldo and he team lost last night.

idk why WALDO isn't posting the after game reports?!?!

CheeseTeam beat The Blocko Bashers and the Inians Tuna Catch beat the Friendly Titans in their respective Pre-Season games! With that, Pre-Season is now over and Round 1 will begin this weekend! Stay tuned for the Round 1 schedule!
ALSO waldo and he team lost last night.

idk why WALDO isn't posting the after game reports?!?!
???

Here is the 1st round schedule! Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM before the day of your game and I'll try to work things out.

Can't make it Sunday to ref, but I should be good for Saturday. Raiden needs the practice anyways.

Welp. WALDO was the last bball game i had to watch before i leave. Cya guys. :)

Welp. WALDO was the last bball game i had to watch before i leave. Cya guys. :)
Cya bro, have fun :)

Hey waldo, if you could put the Cheeseteam song on ravens that would be nice, if not ill give you the link