Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71089 times)

It was still a Round 1 game. But if you say so.
Just saying, the actual game was ended when the Bashers were disqualified. Even if the other players won Cheeseteam would still move on because it was basically just a pickup game to fill that game's timeslot.

No they don't, they won the actual game when the other team didn't show up. That game played was basically a pickup game with no actual purpose or importance.

When you got your record against the Carbellions a few seasons ago, the Carbellions didnt show up either.

When you got your record against the Carbellions a few seasons ago, the Carbellions didnt show up either.
Tumbleweed was an actual sub for the Carbellions. I think I recall us having a 118 point game anyways.

Just saying, the actual game was ended when the Bashers were disqualified. Even if the other players won Cheeseteam would still move on because it was basically just a pickup game to fill that game's timeslot.
That wasn't the case a few tournaments ago, where a team didn't show up so an entire new team was born when Jakob and ReapDa played instead. If the team tonight happend to win, wouldn't they have gotten ownership of the team and have the ability to change the team name and team colors? If not, why were Jakob and ReapDa allowed to do that a few tournaments ago?

Edit:
Parental Guidance beat the Aussie Scorers 52-22! That's all for tonight! The next round 1 game is tomorrow, Sperghetti's Revenge vs. Friendly Titans at 9:00 PM EST!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 10:43:13 PM by WALDO »

I dont think I will make it to tomorrow, Argentina's match is coming up and i'm also moving back to my mother's

We didn't have sub teams then and Jakob and reap agreed to be a substitution team hours ahead of time. Completely different scenario.

I dont think I will make it to tomorrow, Argentina's match is coming up and i'm also moving back to my mother's
Would you like to move it to another day? Cyber and I are willing to move the game to a date that works for you.

We didn't have sub teams then and Jakob and reap agreed to be a substitution team hours ahead of time. Completely different scenario.
I understand then, I forgot that Jakob and ReapDa decided hours before the game.

Do a double header Monday so I can make both games :)

Would you like to move it to another day? Cyber and I are willing to move the game to a date that works for you.

Sure, that'd be useful. I'll tell you a possible day later.

Sure, that'd be useful. I'll tell you a possible day later.
Any chance you can make it this Monday at 9:00 PM EST? If not, what days can you make it and at what times?

Edit: F3d responded by PM:
I think I'll be able to make it, thanks!

We will have a double header tomorrow, Inians Tuna Catch vs. Billikens at 7:00 PM EST and Sperghetti's Revenge vs. Friendly Titans at 9:00 PM EST!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:59:12 PM by WALDO »

damn i have to be somewhere at 8:00 AM (8:00 PM EST) so i can't make it,  if you can't or don't want to change the date again i understand

i can sub for any team
im not some random blockhead ask raven

damn i have to be somewhere at 8:00 AM (8:00 PM EST) so i can't make it,  if you can't or don't want to change the date again i understand
Today's game is staying put. Thanks for notifying me though!

We have 2 games starting tonight, Inians Tuna Catch vs. Billikens at 7:00 PM EST and Sperghetti's Revenge vs. Friendly Titans at 9:00 PM EST! The server opens for seating at 6:45 PM EST, you don't want to miss it!

The server is now open for seating! Come on in and enjoy tonight's double header! First up, Inians Tuna Catch vs. Billikens in 15 minutes!