Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69627 times)

they were all poorly made half completed scripts. he made nothing decent and just spammed the addons section.
I'm sure you know how to script?

I just saw Computermix in game last week at Zapk's Rising Lava

I just saw Computermix in game last week at Zapk's Rising Lava
Wrong thread?

he's just banned on sight for the forums.

Lol no he isn't.

Yay, the add-ons section may now remain untainted and now the cool things will stay on top so the authors' remember them and update them frequently and/or make more of the like.

You are wrong on that. He's free to spend his money willy nilly on a game he'll be banned on sight from. Barring him from that would make no sense.

And here's a short list of some people who recently have gotten more or less the same treatment:
  • Okiver
  • DDC
  • Trinick
  • Computermix

There are more but I can't remember them at the moment.

I'm talking about, say Marble Man were to buy a new key and come back, would he be instantly banned even though the rule is that you can buy as many chances as you want? If he's banned on sight, he wouldn't even be able to play the game because he'd get revoked over and over again. lol

That is essentially the same thing as being barred from the game.

I don't see what you're trying to do here other than reiterate exactly what Badspot said in questioning terms.

I'm talking about, say Marble Man were to buy a new key and come back, would he be instantly banned even though the rule is that you can buy as many chances as you want? If he's banned on sight, he wouldn't even be able to play the game because he'd get revoked over and over again. lol

That is essentially the same thing as being barred from the game.

I say good. It is about time Badspot steps up the punishments and quits letting these people return.

Maybe it will send a message to the rest of the morons out there to cut the stuff.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=95619
hes right here
unless that isn't him
anyway hes actually a pretty ok guy , haven't seen him do too much wrong, besides that blhack thing, that was kinda dumb on his part
but since then hes done nothing wrong if i recall correctly
He wasn't even directly involved with blhack. Badspot just pinned him on it for god knows what reason.

I'm sure you know how to script?
i do know how to script, actually
i've released addons before.

ohhhh jeez ive had a bit of history with marble man

i was on his brother's racing server (this was like two years before speedkart) and i was beating him
but because he was admin, he spawned in a gun and started gunning me down if i passed him
his brother caught attention of this soon after and he tried to pull the "BUT IM YOUR BROTHER!!!!!! IM AN ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but was deadmined and banned

rip in loving piss

Whoa.
I can honestly say I never expected this...

He was. He even said.
He's on the forums and the game regularly, lol.