Author Topic: Ephialites - Stupid key stealer  (Read 9424 times)

When i joined MrOmega's Server, Ephialites joined, he said something about "Blockland Diamond Application" Idk why, but i did it. STUPID THING: YOU HAD TO GO ON WITH KEY! Don't trust him. Idk why i full it with key. Omg. Help me. Ban his blockland account or whatever please. I'm soo pissed about this and scared what he is going to do!

why do people fall for this, were you born yesterday and just started using the internet?

why do people fall for this, were you born yesterday and just started using the internet?
no

What.
So grammar.
Such proof.
Much nonsense.

Partially your fault because you were too loving stupid to check if it was legit or not.
You're basically the same kind of person that falls for the 'send this to 20 people or you die in five minutes!!!1!!!11!' messages to people and stuff.
Use some common sense when dealing with the internet next time.

"send this to 20 people or you die in five minutes!!!1!!!11!" I don't trust this. Tryed one time to post on 10 games press F3 or whatever and nothing happened. Just waste of time.

Use some common sense when dealing with the internet next time.
He already did some time ago:

You Banned From Me Server FRom CHeating DO YOU KNOW NO CHEAT Or I Perma Ban You On Me Server!!!!
Blocki What nameis of your server i will join it. :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: [more cookies]

He already did some time ago:

Oh just shut it up. I was too stupid for this things.

Oh just shut it up. I was too stupid for this things.
You still are.

When I saw this thread I thought it was a REAL drama on Ephialtes.

Even if it were such a thing. Why would you trust Ephialtes? He doesn't even own Blockland and his RTB services NEVER request for your key.

Dramaing Ephi is a forum Self Delete

Also, it probably wasnt ephi, just somone posing to scam you

Oh just shut it up. I am too stupid for this.
ftfy

also:
I suggest finishing elementary school before ever registering for an online forum.
Please, it saves us all a load of headaches.
although it does give us material for the YCYL thread.

Also, it probably wasnt ephi, just somone posing to scam you
No stuff, Sherlock.