Author Topic: Hosting public FTB-Direwolf server on syerjchep.org:14880 --- Syerjchep  (Read 12015 times)

Check the OP for the newest and bestest map.
It's live, but the problem is some of the tiles still are rotated weird. I have no idea in hell what's going on.

How do I edit the information on my profile?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:38:03 PM by DrenDran »

please add a quick reply-type thing

will the terraria server ever return?

You can now go to the minecraft tab and use "connect accounts" to authenticate a minecraft account with your syerjchep account.

will the terraria server ever return?
Maybe. I just learned you can mod terraria.
If I could do the same thing I did with minecraft, then maybe.

please add a quick reply-type thing
Will consider.
I still have to redo a lot of the form pages, like submit new topic, submit reply, edit post etc.

What's the Minecraft server IP?

What's the Minecraft server IP?
syerjchep.org

should be kinda obvious lol

syerjchep.org

should be kinda obvious lol

Not really, I've played on MC servers that don't use the website name.

so what exactly does "authing" your account do?

See that village slightly to the right of the spawn point? I set up my house there. Does that mean I get to name it? And also is my property protected?

I like how the map is names on a white background

so what exactly does "authing" your account do?
Soon you'll be able to sell your stuff from my servers (terraria, minecraft, blockland, etc.) for currency on the website.
Then you can use that to buy stuff in servers.
You could sell a diamond in minecraft and maybe buy a gun in the blockland server with it.

See that village slightly to the right of the spawn point? I set up my house there. Does that mean I get to name it? And also is my property protected?
For now I'm going to say no greifing.
The livemap telling you where everyone is kinda ruins the pure survival aspect of it.

I like how the map is names on a white background

Soon you'll be able to sell your stuff from my servers (terraria, minecraft, blockland, etc.) for currency on the website.
Then you can use that to buy stuff in servers.
You could sell a diamond in minecraft and maybe buy a gun in the blockland server with it.
forget yes.